• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omggggggggg

Comment

It works!!!

Comment

WORKS !!! GREAT job !!! this is good !!! Tommorow ill write more about it... i go sleep now very happy THANKS AGAIN!

Comment

I've logged into beta test like 70% of people already bought stuff and now the shop is bugged its pretty unfair fix this already I didn't even got the peromised Packages from VALOFE for 50k votes. VALOFE are you scamming people????????

Comment

i've noticed P90TR's / CQB's / Duals are taken away from the store which is good decision.

i've played Quarantine as well. i gotta say you guys are insane. infected has over 650 HP which is crazy. even 450 is too much. don't forget that fact that zombie can restore their health any time. change the HP of infected 400 as Crusher 300 as Stirker 250 as normal Infected. like it was before.

i've noticed that Mineblowing is possible on classic which is stupid. Mineblowing was one of main issues that CA ever had. Nexon finally patched it now it returns with classic? I don't wanna get Mineblowed it completely ruins the game. most of the time people get Mineblowed on purpose. some people throw & shot grenades RPG's to mines when they see infected it causes exploding other peoples mines. to make it short make mines immune in classic as well. just like in Reloaded. thank you.

P.S old CA sucks theres tons of bugs delays etc etc I perfer Reloaded. VALOFE could just introduce some stuff in-game instead of going back to "OLD" BS.

Comment

I went on my account yesterday morning and purchased a few items but when i went on again the shop was currently updating so i could not purchase anything. Stuck with slow gear and m16 against all these people that already bought stuff. I let my wife play on the account that has some items and im stuck with all default and the jack hammer. Honestly, fix the shop plz. whats the point of beta if players cant even utilize the features. I was on my discord with a dozen friends reporting the same issue to me, that the shop is no longer avilable and says "under maintenance, try again later".... I figured the problem would be gone after sleep and wake up and login about 12 hours later, but no its still there. So... honestly, is it so difficult to fix it? also I think its stupid you don't have a CW server in CBT... is cwing not going to be part of CA? if not, then okay thats fine that its not in beta.. but RIP CA.. no one will return with out a cw lobby...

I could go on, but you can read all the bs from other peoples posts.. so many issues.

- Eric

Comment

And after the beta is over and classic is finally released:

You start over. No transferring player data from reloaded to classic.

Comment

They could share same database records for both Classic and Reloaded versions, so you can choose which one to play... I don't think it's so difficult to made it

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
                    They could share same database records for both Classic and Reloaded versions, so you can choose which one to play... I don't think it's so difficult to made it
                    They should do an official announcement, because a lot of people are confused on this.

Comment

Someone choosed my original IGN... that's so sad...

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
                        Someone choosed my original IGN... that's so sad...
                        The game is pretty broken considering that everyone else seems to have op gear and I can't buy anything due to the shop being bugged.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

The game is pretty broken considering that everyone else seems to have op gear and I can't buy anything due to the shop being bugged.
                          in the full release of the classic we need rank restrictions, black market,gp shop they should remove the rental and bring 2012 shop back. I honestly thought they gonna bring 2012 version ,not this...
                          AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by medchouat View Post

in the full release of the classic we need rank restrictions, black market,gp shop they should remove the rental and bring 2012 shop back. I honestly thought they gonna bring 2012 version ,not this...
                            I won't be playing final release if they don't transfer player data.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

I won't be playing final release if they don't transfer player data.
                              I not gonna play it for now it keep me crashed and still cant buy anything in shop so like you say wait when it full release.
                              Also not fail other player can buy anything but i cant.

Comment

First of all i think two games will bad move for Company and for players..
                                There is not alot of new players, they liked REload cause they not know for old ca and never play it.
                                Put them to playing with us OLD CA and thats all..
                                Dont do it, we dont need 2 Combat... it will be very bad

Comment

Working...
                                X