Click image for larger version

Name:	Banner CAR.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	242.9 KB
ID:	14072

CHANGELOGS
    - Server Stability -

- Elite Moderators-

You can get the Elite Moderators as a rank rewards.

-Super Elite Moderators -

Super Elite Moderators is now available in shop

- Super Elite Moderators Effect -

Note: Super Elite Moderators include a 50% EXP / GP Boost Effect from 5.30 ~ 6.27.

Known Issue: UI bug on the Recovery time (still 20 minutes recovery time)

vThrones
    Combat Arms Operation Team

Ah the cancer returned, I was hoping you've tured the E-Mod from a mindless kicking tool into something usefull (as in it enabling the player to access advanced room options like creating map rotations) but I guess not. I've already seen people pass the room mod to their friends in order to bypass some of its various limitations. GG Valofe

Also, wasn't there supposed to be a new Harlequin weapon event, whatever happened to that one?

Comment

Well done, now we can finally boot hackers from our rooms without worries. Next thing you should implement is the SEM for GP.

Comment

Lol ok. If the severs weren't enough to make me want to quit.
        Last edited by xAutumn; 06-07-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Oh no. Oh no no no no. This is going to be cancerous. We shouldn't even have to have this.

Comment

Originally posted by stratofortress View Post
            Oh no. Oh no no no no. This is going to be cancerous. We shouldn't even have to have this.
            So you would rather enjoy hackers in your room instead of being able to get rid of them. Continue to support them then.

Comment

• Wumgum
              Wumgum commented
              Editing a comment
              Except there are better ways to get rid of hackers like getting a good anti-cheat software as it has been requested multiple times by the players, now we have to deal with hackers and E-Mod abusers. He's absolutely right, E-Mod is cancer and fighting one bad thing by throwing another one into the game is a stupid solution for obvious reasons.

• Sidewinder91
              Sidewinder91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Except the new hackshield program is a complete piece of garbage and VIP hacks begin to actually work after 1 hour. So please stop comparing the only solution for us players to get rid of the hackers with an illness.

• Wumgum
              Wumgum commented
              Editing a comment
              Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post
              Except the new hackshield program is a complete piece of garbage and VIP hacks begin to actually work after 1 hour.
              And this is why I said "getting a good anti-cheat software" which, as you are aware of, is something they haven't done yet.

So please stop comparing the only solution for us players to get rid of the hackers with an illness.
              As I told you it's not the "only" solution and you know it. And yes it's cancer, in fact elite abusers are even worse than hackers. Both these groups of players are ruining matches for others but only elite abusers are capable of destroying your basic progress.
              Last edited by Wumgum; 06-09-2018, 09:24 PM.

So you would rather enjoy hackers in your room instead of being able to get rid of them. Continue to support them then.
            I expect the anti-hack to actually work so we don't have to police the game ourselves. It just opens kick-abusing. There should be no NEED for EM/SEM.
            Last edited by stratofortress; 06-09-2018, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stratofortress View Post

I expect the anti-hack to actually work so we don't have to police the game ourselves. It just opens kick-abusing. There should be no NEED for EM/SEM.
              You will wait long, this is already a new hackshield program and it has failed to protect the game from VIP hackers. Let me remind you that those things begin to function after an hour when the patch for this hackshield hits live. I don't think that nowadays' limitations of kick amounts encourage abuse, VALOFE also warns the users who abuse the kicks will get punishment, about time.

Comment

Let me remind you guys that an anti cheat (no matter how good it is and no matter how good it is getting maintained) can only react.

You may like to compare it to real antidotes.
                It can be found an antidote, if there are already viruses. So if there are blatant hackers in game, it's good to be able to get rid of them, if there isn't an antidote found yet.
                Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
                VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

• Sidewinder91
                  Sidewinder91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am pretty sure that even BattlEye can be bypassed, I see hackers on PUBG every day and it would not be an issue for a VIP hacker to get past it on Combat Arms as well. Again, as Brotkrumen said, blatant hackers will continue to infest the game, no matter what you do.

EDIT: THIS IS HOW EFFECTIVE THE SO CALLED 'BattlEye' IS = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNusI_pQ9PY
                  Last edited by Sidewinder91; 06-10-2018, 02:43 PM.

• Wumgum
                  Wumgum commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am pretty sure that even BattlEye can be bypassed
                  But that's beside the point. It doesn't have to be perfect as long as the number of hackers is going to be lower than the combined number of hackers and E-Mod abusers we have now which is not a particularly hard task to accomplish.

• Sidewinder91
                  Sidewinder91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The numbers of hackers will not decrease, since those will bypass the hackshield easily. E-Mod is not a problem.

The hackshield will not react to VIP hacks anyway, those guys are getting paid to develop these, the only solution would be to track them down and eventually close down their download homepage. Adding Elite Moderator to the game was a major improvement, but please, make Super Elite Moderator for GP as well. I know this is a returning feature of this game, but it should not be a moneydrain just like those reskinned guns called 'Harlequin Weapons'.

Next thing I am also expecting you VALOFE guys to add is the VIP Pass, that feature should also be accessible to GP users. Let the people decide if they want to pay real money or in-game money since this game is "True Free to Play".

Comment

Working...
                X