Patch Notes 08.01.18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes 08.01.18

Click image for larger version  Name:	Banner.jpg Views:	1 Size:	239.0 KB ID:	14915

[CHANGELOGS]
    1. Server Stability

2. 200 % EXP Boost for 8.1 Maintenance

3. System Events
    a. Roll Call Event
    b. Hot Time Event
    c. EXP / GP Event

4. New User/Player Attendance Event.

5. Bug Fixed
    a. Loading Error where the room list was not updated properly when changing modes

6. New Package and Mystery Box
    a. Tempest Aviator Weapon Set Package
    b. Tempest Aviator Mystery Box
    Click image for larger version  Name:	New_box.png Views:	1 Size:	14.0 KB ID:	14912
    i. Tempest Aviator L115A3
    ii. Tempest Aviator M6A2-SRT
    iii. Tempest Aviator PP-19 MOD
    c. Tropical Summer Mystery Box
    d. Tropical Summer Premium Mystery Box
    Click image for larger version  Name:	New_box1.png Views:	1 Size:	11.9 KB ID:	14911
    i. Banshee (Summer Edition)
    ii. Codename Lynx (Summer Edition)
    iii. Elle (Summer Edition)
    iv. Hana (Summer Edition)
    v. Harlequin Claire (Summer Edition)
    vi. Ophelia (Summer Edition)

7. New Event Map
    a. Dead Vacation Map open in Fireteam (8.1 ~ 8.29) Click image for larger version  Name:	Dead_vacation.jpg Views:	1 Size:	127.5 KB ID:	14913
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Dead_vacation1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	115.9 KB ID:	14914
    i. Zombie can only be killed using the weapon found in the field
    ii. 2x reward on the event map in Hard and Extreme Mode
    iii. Rewards:
    Hard Mode : Common Weapon Reward Box

Extreme Mode : Rare Weapon Reward Box
    8. Tropical Medal Event
    a. Play Event Map using the Summer Edition and get the Tropical Medal for every 5 Minutes after the game ends.
    b. Rewards will depend on how much Tropical Medal you collected.
    c. Rewards will be given on August 16th and 29th.
    d. Rewards Content

100 Medals 200 Medals 350 Medals 500 Medals 800 Medals 1100 Medals 1500 Medals 2000 Medals 2500 Medals 3500 Medals
    20,000 GP 50,000 GP Common Gear Mystery Box (Perm) Common Weapon Mystery Box (Perm) Rare Gear Mystery Box Rare Weapon Mystery Box Rare Gear Mystery Box II Rare Weapon Mystery Box II Epic Weapon Mystery Box VIP Weapon Mystery Box

9. Web Milestone Event - Event Period: August 1 ~ August 15 (Rewards can be received until August.22)
    • Play the game within the event period and collect EXP.
    You can get the reward if you obtain a specific amount of EXP.
    By acquiring a specific amount of EXP, you can get New Weapons!
    vThrones
    Combat Arms Operation Team

This update (has brought/is/does have):

+ Looks very promising, new map which gives us something new to play in
    - Terrible mechanics, forcing us to pick up weapons from the ground instead of allowing us to use our own
    - Items added to the store, which again cost GC only, no possibilities for Free To Play to acquire them for perm
    - Tropical Medals awarded only to those possessing the Summer Edition characters WHICH AGAIN NEED TO BE PURCHASED FOR GC FROM A BOX

In conclusion, this event is pretty much dry and has lots of moneydrain features in the store.

Comment

Hell yeah more Bi..... i mean nice Chicks in Slu... i mean cute bikinis. What a time to be Alive!

Maybe you bring back the old CW system? Where we can see who we are up against and where we can pick our beloved Eli Pro mode and not this kinda failed SnD stuff ... the SnD mode is really horrible in this game! Hope someone will read this and maybe respond to it?

Will pay 100$ for 30 days of the "Old CA" Package, thx!

Comment

5 minutes for 1 medal and 3,500 medals for the vip myst case. That's a total of 17,500 minutes, converting total minutes to hours is approximately 292 hours of dead vacation gameplay.
        100 medals for the minimum reward of 20 thousand gp is 500 minutes which is somewhere around 8 hours of gameplay

so far I only have about 20 metals and I'm getting tired of playing.

8 hours per day ......... jesus

Comment

Working...
        X