i am afraid i will delete ca on my pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am afraid i will delete ca on my pc

combat arms restored our ranks but didn't restored our inventories yet and my elite moderator item didn't came back to me and the other elite players. in the game there is too many unfair player and harrasing players so we can not kick them without elite mods. i can not buy anything cause i have 5000 gp but on my old acc there is 1.5m gp and valofe didn't bringed back that for me. so valofe sorry u will lose too many players. and if the other players are smart they leave the game until it bring our inventoris, balances and elites back.goodbye for a long time valofe. i hope our inventories will be back until i check my account again.

SO WHAT U GUYS GONA DO ABOUT IT?
    I will leave the game too if they don't bring inventories and elites back!
    54.55%
    Give up i still player. Please scam me more Valofe!
    45.45%

Right for inventory, but Elite moderator option would be abused like in the past

Comment

Listen They should bring SUPER ELITE back,, I dont care about the items because its not fair to them too , they have to have a income some how to run this game right? if they give your items back and others , how would they going to pay for the people who are wroking 24 hours to run the game..

Also one of the biggest thing they should fix asap its CW servers...they should bring it back up ASAP... also megaphones too as well.

Comment

Originally posted by scottdm77 View Post
        Listen They should bring SUPER ELITE back,, I dont care about the items because its not fair to them too , they have to have a income some how to run this game right? if they give your items back and others , how would they going to pay for the people who are wroking 24 hours to run the game..
        Basically saying that I should spend cash again to get my 163 Common grade items back? Is that correct? Well, I am sorry, not gonna happen now. IF they add something worthwhile spending real cash on and transfer our inventory over to Classic, I might change my mind. Other than that, no f**ing way.

Comment

Your poll is bias. I will not vote on your trash poll. Keep shit elite out. Also, if your English is that horrible, you should have made a better poll without bias in your language. What they should do right now is Bring warlord back so we can make NO SPEC rooms. You want elite back so you can abuse it.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
            Right for inventory, but Elite moderator option would be abused like in the past
            I agree. They should keep that trash out. All these kids want it back so they can abuse it.

Comment

Originally posted by liquidsin74 View Post
              Your poll is bias. I will not vote on your trash poll. Keep shit elite out. Also, if your English is that horrible, you should have made a better poll without bias in your language. What they should do right now is Bring warlord back so we can make NO SPEC rooms. You want elite back so you can abuse it.
              you found nothing to make you right and you are talking about my English. i believe a normal person can understand me that what i want to say. you think the people with bad grammar shouldn't open discussion, that's arrogant!
              yea you saying elites are abusing, i agree with you. some players like u may abusing and they know the most of players abusing like them. that shows your character, what u say about other people -that u don't know-.
              if you didn't understood my TERRIBLE HORRIBLE BAD grammar, don't give this hard job to your brain, keep talking arrogant.
              (i am editing my grammar mistakes for your babe <3 )

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post

Basically saying that I should spend cash again to get my 163 Common grade items back? Is that correct? Well, I am sorry, not gonna happen now. IF they add something worthwhile spending real cash on and transfer our inventory over to Classic, I might change my mind. Other than that, no f**ing way.
                Then the other games/game developers does same thing, changes some versions and a few moths later says "we will back to the old version again! hellll yeeeeeeaaaahhh!"
                and the pure players things the developers doing a big thing... than, what the f**?! my inventories gone but my rank is back with 0 balance (oh sorry 2000gp balance). thank you developer team thank you! we proud of you, you are working hard and there is not even any cw server! thank you i will pay 100$ again and i will buy this items again that i bought before. F*** me developers f** me more i love this huge servers oh yeah!

Comment

Just fix Combat arms Reloaded.
                  This is the best option.

Comment

Originally posted by Deraiz View Post
                    Just fix Combat arms Reloaded.
                    This is the best option.
                    what to fix?

Comment

Originally posted by Alcyone46 View Post

what to fix?
                      This is not exactly a fix, but a return of some options:

- Changing weapons, items, etc. without leaving the room
                      - Visit the menu Clan, Shop, etc. without leaving the room
                      - Return old stats of weapons and items
                      - Return spec weapons and items
                      - Return Daily jobs, Bubba area, Forge weapon, Upgrade weapons, etc. (I'm wondering whether Valofe knows about these)
                      - Return Lobby and Chat Lobby
                      - Return room names a.k.a. room rules
                      - Return E-mod and SE-mod
                      - Return Abillity systems
                      - Return Gift system
                      Bonus:
                      - Return Nut Shots (Just for fun)
                      - Return EXP/GP rate 2012 Edition (This will bring back more players to the game because everyone likes fast level up)
                      - Make more SALE events (I mean 50% OFF, this will increase your revenue, better sell 3 items on 50% OFF instead 1 on 100%)
                      - I have a lot of new ideas, but Valofe doesn't pay my for that ;p

It is so hard to do? Or there is no one to do it?

Remember Valofe: If you want people to play the game, you have to make them fall in love!
                      DO NOT USE ANY FORCE OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN TRICKS!!!
                      Once they like your product, they will pay you.

Hey Valofe, didn't you realize what happened, what did you do?
                      I'll tell you: Not only split the game into two, but even split the community into two parts. That's bad, really bad.
                      Last edited by CTEoloAH; 01-24-2018, 12:18 AM.
                      LOL, I have a Signature

Comment

Aside from this poll you made up that doesn't make any sense to me at all, be careful what you wish for if you want Emods and SEmods back.

Having them come back is a good and a bad thing at the same time. Good for making (let's say) rules for your rooms, but bad because it will be easily abused like someone said already. If you ask me, I'm neutral.

Comment

Working...
                        X