we can believe that.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we can believe that.

I have played in Brazil yesterday was very nice and successful we had the characters and boxes and those boxes were always in the store kalıcıdı can be taken at any time
    and there was a rank in the rental weapons and equipment. and NX was cheap we had characters that didn't happen. there was no mistake in the game. please correct the valofe game
    every week, the store can innovate
    you can fix this, valofe.
    and we want our inventory back...

BIG BOSS

I have personally tried both the Russian and the Brazilian version not too long ago and they are even better than "Classic CA".

The Russian version is almost identical to the Brazilian version, except that ranks there look slightly different.

So far, the only problem I can think about the Brazilian version is that you indefinitely need a VPN to get access in the game, which can be annoying. The Russian version does not require a VPN.

Comment

new characters there are new boxes always need to come to the classic I have as many VPN as you want. free of charge.
      PERMANENT

BIG BOSS

Comment

those weapon/armor modifications were the first thing to ruin classic ca

Comment

• asdasdas
          asdasdas commented
          Editing a comment
          son, are you okay? they were beautiful.
          Last edited by asdasdas; 02-14-2018, 10:10 PM.

• DaLastOne
          DaLastOne commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, users running around with 40+ speed and 2 shot weapons are so "Fun" and totally not P2W / Broken.
          (Disclaimer: Never return these mods. They are broken & should never see the light of Combat Arms again.)

you speak bad English
        . I think it's gonna be fun.
        I think 40 speed is fun. zombie chasing me in quarantine mode doesn't catch me, and that's a lot of fun. it's happening.
        BIG BOSS

Comment

i have no words....

Comment

• asdasdas
            asdasdas commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm sorry why ı broke it

I know this is a very late post for this topic, but asdasdas has a point, LevelUP is more successful than Nexon on keeping their version of Combat Arms alive, they didn't sell the game to another company which was secretly them anyway and that's the most important thing. This is embarassing how Nexon Europe has failed their important task.

EDIT: So basically this stupid petition which ruined the face of Combat Arms forever and this image cannot be recovered, no matter what. VALOFE giving their best, but it's not enough what they do. All I wanted is to play the original Combat Arms and not this Reloaded thing. They do the right thing if they allow us to transfer over the inventory, so I can uninstall Reloaded and play Classic like I used to.
          Last edited by Sidewinder91; 04-11-2018, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Op op op op op
            Been walking on water for some time now

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post
              I know this is a very late post for this topic, but asdasdas has a point, LevelUP is more successful than Nexon on keeping their version of Combat Arms alive, they didn't sell the game to another company which was secretly them anyway and that's the most important thing. This is embarassing how Nexon Europe has failed their important task.

EDIT: So basically this stupid petition which ruined the face of Combat Arms forever and this image cannot be recovered, no matter what. VALOFE giving their best, but it's not enough what they do. All I wanted is to play the original Combat Arms and not this Reloaded thing. They do the right thing if they allow us to transfer over the inventory, so I can uninstall Reloaded and play Classic like I used to.
              Pretty much spot on but you know that they won't.

Comment

Working...
              X