Just end it already...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just end it already...

There's already little future for both games, as for sure they aren't going anywhere with the way you guys at Valofe keep up.

Even longtime players like Royko and ucd had enough and so will me too.

they are not doing anything to the ca:classic its insane eachweek im like waiting for something exciting and there's literally nothing..
    AIM HIGH

Comment

Just pull the plug and refine reloaded. At least give us a lobby to chat in.

Comment

As much as I want CA to be like it was in the glory days (since this was my first ever F2P FPS game on PC), I doubt Valofe can do something like that. They made this game crash every 10-30 minutes often or so, which is absolutely ridiculous.

We're heading into 2019 in about 5 months from now and they're going to continue to do nothing but kill their games even more.

Comment

Been playing since 2010. I'm just sad to see what has happened to my favourite game for 5 years straight. Rest in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by magazine2 View Post
            Been playing since 2010. I'm just sad to see what has happened to my favourite game for 5 years straight. Rest in peace.
            I feel like I've seen you before.

Comment

• magazine2
              magazine2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I used to post on the original classic forums, had like 3,400 posts, then when the new Nexon forums came out I kinda posted, and this is the first i'm posting here. I definitely remember you. ​​​​​​​

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

I feel like I've seen you before.
            Yeah, I used to post on the original classic forums, had like 3,400 posts, then when the new Nexon forums came out I kinda posted, and this is the first i'm posting here. I definitely remember you.

Comment

Originally posted by magazine2 View Post

Yeah, I used to post on the original classic forums, had like 3,400 posts, then when the new Nexon forums came out I kinda posted, and this is the first i'm posting here. I definitely remember you.
              You got a steam?

Comment

I agree. Let it die. This game is far from what it used to be when it had a semi-decent community that cared to get rid of hackers. Ahhh....I miss my days at CBL. I haven't popped in since the Valofe transfer, but this being the top thread really seals it for me. I'll remember it as it was and be glad that I was in the thick of things. Good luck to anyone who sticks around!

Comment

Lol, I was one of the more well-known forumers of 2012-2015 and even I quit. There's simply nothing left for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
                    Lol, I was one of the more well-known forumers of 2012-2015 and even I quit. There's simply nothing left for me.
                    Its nice to see that even players who have quit still support this game and follow its forum

Comment

bb4lyfe

Comment

Originally posted by xSu13zErOx View Post
                        bb4lyfe
                        Yes indeed. Clan is extinct now and nobody else really remembers how they stole #1 from GFD with blatant cheating.

Comment

Working...
                        X