Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let my Nephew play A few games on my account and he deleted A bunch of my perms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let my Nephew play A few games on my account and he deleted A bunch of my perms.

So I let my Nephew play A few games on my account and he deleted A bunch of my permanent weapons. He's A bastard and his mothers a hooker. He has psycho issues so I should have known not to trust him. He literally did it just to be A prick. Is there anyway this can be undone? I will not continue to pay this game any money if it cannot be rectified. It doesn't cost the game any money to undo something like that.

Originally posted by jjmcwill View Post
    So I let my Nephew play A few games on my account and he deleted A bunch of my permanent weapons. He's A bastard and his mothers a hooker. He has psycho issues so I should have known not to trust him. He literally did it just to be A prick. Is there anyway this can be undone? I will not continue to pay this game any money if it cannot be rectified. It doesn't cost the game any money to undo something like that.
    I'm quite astounded that you have not changed your trolling ways. Should you choose to return, I welcome you back.

Comment

Working...
    X