Clan Wars Tournament Cup - Rank list too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Wars Tournament Cup - Rank list too

NOTE: This is a series of three posts that I posted to the same thread in some last years in Nexon Forum, that I’ve intended to give their own thread for several months but never got around to it. It’s about ways to advance, cause with larger-than-usual steps. Done properly, it can make things happen much faster than usual.

Players

There are plenty of hackers in the game. There must be a standard parameter to it from now, otherwise, the game will be the same.
    I played today 10 CW vs hackers.
    In the last CW, an LTG and GOA were carried by two low ranks.
    Most of the times low ranks = hacker.
    low rank to be =1lt1.
    Still small, but it reduces a lot of low ranks hackers.
    You can't have 4 high ranks in CW's vs low ranks cheaters. (9/10 times there are cheaters those clans).
    It's players vs hack.

Exp

As long as, the system will change and there will be fewer hackers there must be another system of exp too.
    There mustn't be the same system as it was. There must give more exp if they join the cups.

One Cup for Eli Pro and another Cup for SnD

Leaders of the clans must declare if they will join the CUP's or not. Clan level must be level 3 at least to join the tournament.

Season 1
    Channel 2:Cw's Cup
    Week 1:Eli Pro
    Week 2:SnD
    Week 3:Eli Pro
    Week 4:SnD
    Week 5:Eli Pro final battle
    Week 5:SnD final battle

Season 2
    In September.

Season 3
    In December.

Season 4
    May

The Role OF GM's

Since there are not ONLY low ranks that they use hack......... but also high ranks, I will be thinking that the best way to be a clear game if Gm's spectate those games.
    If someone hacks banned the account that hacks and the clan will be off the tournament and the next season.
    Next time if they hack again they will have a bigger punishment, zero exp on their clan exp, and 1 year off the cups.
    Fair as possible.

Anything else, for example, modem tapping, etc will have the same impact as it has right now.
    Rules are rules, nothing changes on that.

a disclaimer...
    The game itself is good or bad, or if you are playing it well or badly.
    It doesn’t matter whether the game is good or bad because it is what it is. It is there, and we can’t change it.
    However, we can learn to play it well. I suppose you could say that the game is good if you know how to play it, and bad if you don’t. But it doesn’t matter whether you believe the game is good or bad.
    The game remains the same. Understand that if someone tries to "cheat" or think "there are cheaters" in the game that will ruin and that
    it's because he believes that, if Gm takes into consideration that post and promoted in their game things will change and more people will want to join at it.
    It will be something NEW for CW's, that didn't happen since the first day of CA opened.

How the tournament will be

How to take part in,
    • Uploading a picture of the leader, down of that post(that's how you sign up)-write and the name of the clan exactly.
    • Uploading level of the clan >= 3 together
    • Players -no lower than 1lt
    • Write E, if you want to join only the cup for Eli pro
    • Write S, if you want to join only the cup for SnD
    • Write ES, if you want your clan to join both
    I will organize team vs team, IN another thread for weeks.

I hope Gm's will permit that tournament to go on.

By IGN ekte__________

As I informed, this thread going forward so I will give more Rules to it:

Every clan v clan will be 3 games.
    Example
    If there are two clans A and B in week 1.
    If A wins 2 times then A will go to week 3 and B will be off the tournament.
    Map it can be any the two clans agreed.
    In the last week, the map will be random.

Elimination Pro: No explosives/sr only
    Map: Any the two leaders agreed too.

Rules: No ar15, no shotguns. no duals, no orthus, no speed more than 25.
    no characters: Hauser
    no heavy or tank vest.

same things apply to SnD, but weapons restriction is more.
    speed max 25.
    only weapons that allowed are g36e(every model even industrial) ,ak-47, famas, scar,m4a1 (desert /or whatever),aug(any model).
    backpack: only black grenade.

I would like to be and that too.
    Small maps like junk flea,sector25, etc you can play 3v3 minimum.
    BUT in maps like an oil rig,short-fuse, rattlesnake, etc 6v6 is the minimum.

Last edited by mreimaikathiki; 05-08-2020, 07:40 AM.
Working...
X