No announcement yet.

Entire Quarantine Regen Lobbies getting disconnected from no spec/no mut games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entire Quarantine Regen Lobbies getting disconnected from no spec/no mut games

Hello,

There has been some noise in the CA Classic discord chat as of late as it relates to the all the bans levied on quarantine free runners playing KTL4 area restriction games. I would like to reiterate that this post is NOT ABOUT THAT. From my perspective, as an old quar player in the community, I understand why they banned KTL4, especially seeing as how nexon previously deemed it as bannable; this was honestly only a matter of time, and the free running community will simply have to accept this and move on.

However, something that we will NOT accept is the continued disconnection of players in no spec/no mut lobbies. It was made clear to the free running community by some discord moderators that no spec and no mutagen quar games are not bannable, and that we are not breaking any rules. If we accept this as truth, then why is it that there have been multiple games today of these types of lobbies getting disconnected from the game? This is not just one or two players, these are WHOLE ROOMS. The answer we got from some discord mods is that if a whole room was disconnected, then we as players should reflect ourselves on what we did wrong, and that there is no way a GM would disconnect us if we didn't break any rules.

How can we reflect upon our actions if we do not know what we did wrong? As far as we know, we did not break any rules by hosting no spec no mut rooms. Keep in mind, this isn't just a few players from one instance of a room crashing, these are WHOLE SEPARATE LOBBIES crashing MULTIPLE TIMES. It's hard to believe that this isn't a coincidence, but rather the work of a GM.

Can somebody, like a GM or anybody that has power in this game, answer why this is happening? Please don't give some generic answer like "you guys were breaking game rules" because quite honestly nobody knows what rules were broken. As far as the community is concerned, we were just playing a normal no spec no mut quar game. Thank you for your time.

-Genesis
Working...
X