Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the real reason why this game is dead

im going to start off with some quick explaining on who i am

I am an old combat arms player, it was the first fps game ive ever played, back in 2007 on my dads laptop, in the 7th grade. I played this game off and on throughout the years, but i made the change to another fps game that was very popular at the time called crossfire in 2010 and i completely quit combat arms by 2014.

now I could not get my account transfered from nexon to valofe because like i said i quit in 2014, i came back in 2018 and quit again because i lost my old account and i was triggered by it. so now i'm on a new account, in 2020 for the hell of it

overall, ive played well over 10000 hours in first person shooter games, whether free to play or on steam, I have almost 4k hours in csgo alone between two accounts
    I've played over 1500 hours in combat arms, and 3000 in crossfire most likely. I've never been banned for cheating

you morons and you elite moderators, who kick me every single time.. i can get two kills and i'll be kicked, you degenerates hackusate 24/7 and constantly kick in every single game. these idiots (and also high ranked idiots) simply cannot understand the fact that there are legit low level players in this game, and they need to stop crying and whining like little girls every time I kill them.
    No, you are not the best player in the game, and no, I am not either. There are people who are legit and will wipe the floor with me. that's how gaming works. Just because someone is better than you doesn't mean they're cheating.

I understand this game is a witch hunt for hackers because I have run into many of them myself, but stop acting like a bunch of idiots who can't take multiple deaths without hackusating or rage kicking them, its ****ing stupid. this is why your game is dead and has one active channel at the most. its sad that you have to play like garbage on purpose to not get kicked.

also to be fair 90% people who speak english in this game don't think i'm hacking so maybe it has a lot to do with the other non-english ''nob kik hak'' type of people who get one death and hackusate right off the bat
    Last edited by blocksavage; 10-05-2020, 04:46 PM.
Working...
X