Can we get some more info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get some more info

Now that you ƒucks have finally stopped pretending that you were still deciding if you were going to bring back "Classic CA" or not can you answer some questions.

What exactly is "Classic CA"? Like year/version of the game we talking about here 2008, 2012, 2016, etc?
    Will some of improvements (Weapon balance, shop, mouse fixes, etc) from Reloaded be patched into "Classic CA"?
    Will there be two versions of the game?
    Will we have to start over again in "Classic CA"?
    #NotMyClassic

Hello CaptainSting , i inform you that official CA classic website launched , you can take a look about the version , guide link is here> https://combatarms-c.valofe.com/guide

Comment

Originally posted by Prince619 View Post
      Hello CaptainSting , i inform you that official CA classic website launched , you can take a look about the version , guide link is here> https://combatarms-c.valofe.com/guide
      No shit how do you think I got to this forum? That doesn't offer any new information or answer any of my question though it is all copied and pasted from old versions of the Nexon site.
      #NotMyClassic

Comment

• MrHaze
        MrHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        hahahhahahahah

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post

No shit how do you think I got to this forum? That doesn't offer any new information or answer any of my question though it is all copied and pasted from old versions of the Nexon site.
      that means you're getting that version and IMO its the best version. Just change "nx" with "GC" and its all the same bud..
      AIM HIGH

Comment

theres gonna be a closed beta..
        Obv theres not gonna be a 2 versions of the game..
        AIM HIGH

Comment

and You don't have to start from the begining though.
          Also I hope we are not gonna get the Weapon balance or the explosives stats. just the classic ca as it is. and as u can see in their web we are finally getting the best old shop its literally gonna make the game playable and they can profit as well to keep it alive...
          AIM HIGH

Comment

Hey medchouat [removed] you are everything wrong with this game put into one person but anyway look it turns out your wrong!

Last edited by Wariel; 01-02-2018, 05:15 AM.
            #NotMyClassic

Comment

• Spambox1
              Spambox1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I love how they are contradicting themself in just one sentence.
              "It is the vanilla version of Combat Arms right before the Reloaded release."

• CaptainSting
              CaptainSting commented
              Editing a comment
              "Vanilla", "Classic" VALOFE sure does love using their trigger words to make people think about the "Good ole days" of playing CA which of course is different for everyone. I wonder what VALOFE thinks is going to happen when they release Classic (whatever it is but most likely May 2017ish) and it isn't what many people were expecting.

Well when I checked out the Ranks section, I don't see those Commander in Chief ranks anymore. That's good to know.

Also, calm down and quit being salty that Classic is coming back.
            Last edited by ATKUnited; 12-31-2017, 11:57 PM.

Comment

The guide section is just copied and pasted from Nexon I would't consider it an accurate representation of what is to come. The FAQ on the CS page is all original though so I do think it is accurate and I am not salty lmao
              #NotMyClassic

Comment

Hey medchouat [removed] you are everything wrong with this game put into one person but anyway look it turns out your wrong!

you're obv a delusional kid if ure dumb enough not to figure out thats its gonna be a beta there will never gonna be a 2 versions of the game for a long time its a beta just as nexon did with reloaded. What a salty kid.
                Last edited by Wariel; 01-02-2018, 05:15 AM.
                AIM HIGH

Comment

• MrHaze
                  MrHaze commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yu're right there wont be 2 versions of the game.. not for long though! Cuz they gonna kill reloaded in next 2 months with an excause that classic is more popular. I have a feeling we'll have to start from scratch! I won't that's for sure.

Originally posted by medchouat View Post
                you're obv a delusional kid if ure dumb enough not to figure out thats its gonna be a beta there will never gonna be a 2 versions of the game for a long time its a beta just as nexon did with reloaded. What salty kid.
                thats an interesting idea a beta to revert the game lmao
                then unpatch the game basically

Comment

Originally posted by FoxMuld3r View Post

thats an interesting idea a beta to revert the game lmao
                  then unpatch the game basically
                  Lmfao been saying that they could do this for months now, but apparently i'm an idiot according to captain and all his salty friends, best of both worlds but hey

Comment

Originally posted by DaLastOne View Post

Lmfao been saying that they could do this for months now, but apparently i'm an idiot according to captain and all his salty friends, best of both worlds but hey
                    No you are not an idiot for wanting the best of both Classic and Reloaded I never said that infact I actually agree that an ideal CA would be a mix of the two.

But you certainly are a colossal idiot for thinking VALOFE is even capable of doing that and thinking that the "Classic CA" campaign was going to end with anything other than the game it was immediately before Reloaded.
                    #NotMyClassic

Comment

Originally posted by medchouat View Post
                      you're obv a delusional kid if ure dumb enough not to figure out thats its gonna be a beta there will never gonna be a 2 versions of the game for a long time its a beta just as nexon did with reloaded. What a salty kid.
                      Yes a beta for the same game I have played for the last 9 years. I can't wait to report bugs that have already been fixed!
                      #NotMyClassic

Comment

• MrHaze
                        MrHaze commented
                        Editing a comment
                        shifting and crouch spamming is back hahahahahah now it's time to wait 5 years till they fix it "AGAIN" ahahahah

• Spambox1
                        Spambox1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ohh how sweet they made the game feel like the old shitty game we played before by adding back the old bugs =D

I totally didnt expect that to be happening right =O

Yes a beta for the same game I have played for the last 9 years. I can't wait to report bugs that have already been fixed!
                      That why there is a closed beta lmfao, to help them get rid of all the bugs etc

Comment

• Spambox1
                        Spambox1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well if we expect it to go just slightly better than the janus beta i guess you probably will be screaming with your face full of tears while pulling your hair off your head like a madman =)

• CaptainSting
                        CaptainSting commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Dude it is a 3 day beta lmao nothing will be fixed. Some of these game breaking bugs took Nexon multiple attempts to fix over a few months.

• DaLastOne
                        DaLastOne commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well seeing as i made this post on 12-31-2017 i'm sorry i didn't read the future.
                        Edit: but they can still be informed of what needs to be fixed in the future.
                    Working...
                    X