Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Can't CA Classic just be the same as CA Brazil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Can't CA Classic just be the same as CA Brazil?

CA Brazil is like another version of CA NA before the merge and way better than CA EU crap...There's still a lot of things that can be fixed on CA Classic such as

Pay 2 Win
    Stop with the shitty OP sales every week that Nexon did

List
    Lot's of EU players used a list to get all the perm weapons from MYST cases which made it unfair.
    Nexon tried and tried to fix this but they end up failing.

Glitch

Powerlevel

And Clan Wars
    I think Clan Wars need to be more competitive and fun instead of players running around with Orthus and Max Shotguns and really makes it unfair for players who don't spend money on this game.

These are my opinions if you don't like them, feel free to reply what needs to be fixed once CA Classic is released.
    Last edited by Gamer333; 01-01-2018, 01:24 AM.

Originally posted by Gamer333 View Post
    CA Brazil is like another version of CA NA before the merge and way better than CA EU crap...There's still a lot of things that can be fixed on CA Classic such as

Pay 2 Win
    Stop with the shitty OP sales every week that Nexon did

List
    Lot's of EU players used a list to get all the perm weapons from MYST cases which made it unfair.
    Nexon tried and tried to fix this but they end up failing.

Glitch

Powerlevel

And Clan Wars
    I think Clan Wars need to be more competitive and fun instead of players running around with Orthus and Max Shotguns and really makes it unfair for players who don't spend money on this game.

These are my opinions if you don't like them, feel free to reply what needs to be fixed once CA Classic is released.
    • Completely agree with the CW part
    • The pay2win part here is a guy called "FieldersNL" he wrote "make every weapon available for both GP and GC but when purchasing it with GCoin, you'll just get an earlier access of the weapon instead of waiting and level up which solves a huge part of the P2W situation"
    I personally believe that is a great way to fix the P2W aspect of the game.

Comment

• Spambox1
      Spambox1 commented
      Editing a comment
      If the weapons is just released to the GC paying players beforehand then it wont be pay to win but when the weapon can be attained for GC regardless of the rank requirement for the item then it would still be regarded as pay to win.
      The only time this statement would not be true if if the item is just a skinned version that is rank restricted and the standard version is not rank restricted.
Working...
X