Closed Beta Test Logistics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed Beta Test Logistics?

I'm just curious on how valofe plans on handling effectively executing this beta test:

How will you effectively gain sufficient feedback so that this will not end up lasting months?

What are the specific goals you want to accomplish with this project? Just getting us to make sure there are no obvious bugs or actually problematic game features / content?

Do you have a realistic timeline for this project? So that you don't extend the deadline 3 times, like the Classic CA voting campaign.

Valofe please do not take after Nexon's habits and keep us in the dark, let us know your goals.

I hope a moderator or some kind of representative can answer these questions. I'm sure that there are more to add that I have not thought of, please add below so in the unlikelyhood of a moderator seeing this, they can possibly give us some answers

​​​​
    -JV-ST3ALER

I hope it won't take too much. We all just want the classic ca as it is! I hope the beta is just for testing bugs and broken features and such as...
    AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by medchouat View Post
      I hope it won't take too much. We all just want the classic ca as it is! I hope the beta is just for testing bugs and broken features and such as...
      Yea, keep the bug fixes, give us back everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

Yea, keep the bug fixes, give us back everything else.
        Dont forgot they do only 4 to 7 that too short we cant give much feedback though.

Comment

Here's the reality of this "Classic" CA: Nothing has been done with this version of the game since just before Reloaded was released.

And, here's the kick to the pants -
          * All the things Nexon fixed just for the Reloaded release are not in the Classic.
          * All the things Nexon fixed after Reloaded was released, are not in Classic either.

I remember those sad days just before they began ripping out features. I wish they would have gone back to before they began killing the game, closer to late 2016/early 2017. But instead this is what we get.

We don't even get Nutshots back. :-/

Comment

Working...
          X