Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better off uninstalling this crap reloaded junk and get a job and go to school lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better off uninstalling this crap reloaded junk and get a job and go to school lol

Dang so these valofe boiz gonna keep making us wait and wait until we all die huh, what a scam lmao. Uninstalling this crap shit game. Wasting time, classic will never come, these jerk offs just want us to keep on playing reloaded thinking that crap can actually revive CA LOL, u all are fools thinking classic wil come back srsly, i can legit look at these people trying to gas these votes up, it's just a cover up trust me lol, classic wont come back, U guys are better off uninstalling and going to another game. A game which u can make profit out of, ex; tf2 / cs go / pubg / etc. lol wake up people.

They should have just ended the voting poll and actually just release it, instead of extending it for somewhat reasons...

Comment

Originally posted by MoonKnox View Post
      A game which u can make profit out of, ex; tf2 / cs go / pubg / etc. lol wake up people.
      CA is not for you then my friend, goodbye! That is all.

Comment

The classic is coming back soon I understand your frustration and where you are coming from.. you are done with waiting.. don't we all ? just a little patience and its gonna come back very soon i bet.. we already reached 50K and we'll get to test the beta.
        AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by MoonKnox View Post
          Dang so these valofe boiz gonna keep making us wait and wait until we all die huh, what a scam lmao. Uninstalling this crap shit game. Wasting time, classic will never come, these jerk offs just want us to keep on playing reloaded thinking that crap can actually revive CA LOL, u all are fools thinking classic wil come back srsly, i can legit look at these people trying to gas these votes up, it's just a cover up trust me lol, classic wont come back, U guys are better off uninstalling and going to another game. A game which u can make profit out of, ex; tf2 / cs go / pubg / etc. lol wake up people.
          Patience.... Everything good comes in due time.. Give them a break, they are working super hard around the clock giving us updates and events. They are humans, at some point they need to sleep.. Things can't just happen at a snap of a finger.
          Last edited by DaLastOne; 01-01-2018, 10:50 PM.

Comment

They keep adding the days shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Minthae1999 View Post
              They keep adding the days shit.
              Oh well, if Classic is indeed going to be as intended, I am more than fine with that.

Comment

Originally posted by vdbrandhof View Post

Oh well, if Classic is indeed going to be as intended, I am more than fine with that.
                I deleted this reloaded already lol cause it's really bad to play.
                Also they will lose more player for sure wait and see.

Comment

I deleted this reloaded already lol cause it's really bad to play.
                  Also they will lose more player for sure wait and see.
                  I play reloaded once a week, only 10 minutes and then it's closing time lol. I just don't experience any fun in reloaded, lobbies and matchmaking are pretty dead anyway.
                  Filling my time playing other games, and waiting in the background till Classic drops.

Comment

I play reloaded once a week, only 10 minutes and then it's closing time lol. I just don't experience any fun in reloaded, lobbies and matchmaking are pretty dead anyway.
                    Filling my time playing other games, and waiting in the background till Classic drops.
                    Same here i play Black Squad for now on and waiting for the old CA.

Comment

Same here i play Black Squad for now on and waiting for the old CA.
                      lmao you're kidding me! Am playing constantly the game aswell, but I'm not quite sure if we are allowed discussing other games here on the forum. Send me a message if you want to play together (:
                      Last edited by vdbrandhof; 01-01-2018, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Spambox1
                        Spambox1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So far they do not seem to punish anything but bad behavior on the discord channel, that includes hacking ingame since several reports by different people have been done against hackers but they dont get banned even then, just think how it will look if classic ca comes and they have reintroduced elite moderator and dont give a shit about people abusing it for powerleveling, harassing or any other kind of bad behaviour.

So i wouldnt worry about talking about other games on here.

• vdbrandhof
                        vdbrandhof commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Spambox1 True, but as I could remember on Nexon's forums, we were prohibited to talk about other games

lmao you're kidding me! Contact me and we'll play together haha
                      My in game name: GhostPanda
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPq4ExNB29s

Comment

We can met up in game right now

Comment

I think the staff at Valofe are doing a great job. They are actually listening to their community rather than moving towards the opposite direction during Reloaded.

I applaud them for that.

Comment

Working...
                          X