#cagonnabeoldagain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #cagonnabeoldagain

GZ GUYS WE DID IT CA WILL BE OLD ONCE AGAIN WOOOOO!!
    Only downside is if we have to start with new accs but if we put into a different perspective we can blame the old GM team for giving us reloaded and not valofe
    #OLDCA
    Been walking on water for some time now

Only question is for how long you will be able to play the game before its completely shut down.
    The reason im saying this is because Valofe have not been taking care of rublreakers like hackers even, hackers can be reported several times by different people and still not be banned.
    Now if they reintroduce elite moderator the only types of players you will find still playing are hackers and eliteabusers and possibly their friends, this in turn will make the game like so fast you wont even notice the game have been shut down one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Spambox1 View Post
      Only question is for how long you will be able to play the game before its completely shut down.
      The reason im saying this is because Valofe have not been taking care of rublreakers like hackers even, hackers can be reported several times by different people and still not be banned.
      Now if they reintroduce elite moderator the only types of players you will find still playing are hackers and eliteabusers and possibly their friends, this in turn will make the game like so fast you wont even notice the game have been shut down one day.
      They are just hella busy with the game right now especially the beta is opening after tomorrow. I have never ever seriously seen a negative person like you. please be positive & im sure they will handle things well at least they're hearing us out..
      AIM HIGH

Comment

• Spambox1
        Spambox1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Pretty hard being positive when moderators even answers like this when getting several reports of the same people hacking.
        Link:https://i.gyazo.com/ed2766a74f735d7d...2a0d671e6a.png

But sure try to stay positive when they ANSWER, does not take action and instead defend players hacking.

• Sidewinder91
        Sidewinder91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hella busy you say, of course, they are not even notifying us about the official launch of the Beta, the homepage still reads that they are experiencing a delay. No messages, NOTHING. Want to know where I found out about the servers being online? Youtube, I happened to click on Royko64 channel and see that he was streaming the Beta testing LIVE.

I also hope that they will listen to us and let us transfer that character data though.

I won't be playing if we lose our accounts and have to make new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by minhamiggy1 View Post
        GZ GUYS WE DID IT CA WILL BE OLD ONCE AGAIN WOOOOO!!
        Only downside is if we have to start with new accs but if we put into a different perspective we can blame the old GM team for giving us reloaded and not valofe
        #OLDCA
        Are you excited to get two packages containing P90TR, SOPMOD, Recon Vest and 3 slot backpack with 0% speed reduction shoved up your butt and for those who would register for Classic for an 'even' gaming experience? Let's go, man.

EDIT: #oldCAatitsfinest
        Last edited by Sidewinder91; 01-06-2018, 04:03 PM.

Comment

long live the darkest helmet
          long live the extraordinary eris
          long live the watching kratos
          long live the fantastic fang
          long live asinus the ****ing wise

Comment

• minhamiggy1
            minhamiggy1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Its ok we will delete what u guys gave us and you will LITCHERALLY be deleted from CA history kek
        Working...
        X