vCryonize?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vCryonize?

Just to clear this up. Is this legit? That when classic comes out officially. There will be two game clients? One Classic CA, (where all stats and gear is reset) and One Reloaded (where we keep our current things on ours acc)?

Lol, k. They had one job!

Comment

Ofcourse they will make two versions of the game. What did you expect? Have you ever heard of Runescape? They made 2 versions of their game. Lots of players have perm guns they bought with real money and lots of those weapons will not be in classic CA. Thats the main reason why they will make a new version of the game. They cannot delete all those weapons. People payed for these waepons. How can you not understand?

Comment

Originally posted by ELlJAH View Post
        Ofcourse they will make two versions of the game. What did you expect? Have you ever heard of Runescape? They made 2 versions of their game. Lots of players have perm guns they bought with real money and lots of those weapons will not be in classic CA. Thats the main reason why they will make a new version of the game. They cannot delete all those weapons. People payed for these waepons. How can you not understand?
        Yeah and people spent lot's of money on this game and this is how it turns.Literally out of all Combat Arms games we have to turn into a shit game.If Valofe wants to do that then they can take this fall like Nexon did.It's better off leaving it to 1 game with our data transferred on CA Classic.

Comment

If this is true then I will not be playing classic.

Comment

• Gamer333
            Gamer333 commented
            Editing a comment
            No one will play LMFAO, they think it's easy to start from scratch smh...

• Flash752
            Flash752 commented
            Editing a comment
            You're obviously a ****ing idiot if you weren't expecting this..

• Insane71
            Insane71 commented
            Editing a comment
            Same for me

Remember when i wrote, if reloaded was the last nail in the coffin then classic will be when we use the shovels and cover it with dirt. =)

Comment

That's so ****ed up, wow...

Comment

This is exactly what I was afraid of... I kept asking what "Classic" meant to Valofe, how far they were willing to take this and how it would be carried out. There were no answers. Until now.
              • So while the community was hoping to win the lotto, instead we seem to have received a free coffee cup, without the coffee. We're going to end up with "Classic" from a few months before Reloaded. Many people hated it after all the nerfs and changes Nexon did. And in that transition people lost items they paid cash for. Now we have to start over?
              • We're apparently going to end up with two versions of the game, certainly splitting the community, and apparently forcing people who want Classic CA to start over. This might be OK for the farming noobs with 47 different accounts, but not for those of us with primary accounts with 8+ years of history.
              There was hope... there might still be hope... but not if we're going to split the community.

Comment

• Flash752
                Flash752 commented
                Editing a comment
                Still better then Reloaded LMFAO

Also, we don't have active 100k players as we should have before, we got to vote every day, making the chance of winning higher. But so far before that, I've only seen 12% of the 100k players voted onto the Classic CA, which means around 12k people voted out of the Classic version before the 24 hour vote chance. But with that, not everyone actively votes or plays the game. From what I saw recently, every day the poll only rised up 2% each day, marking out 2k /active/ players voted onto the Classic version. So they split the community of those 2k plus some reloaded fans (Let's say 150-300 players) to choose from CA Classic and start over like another '**** you' to veteran players and CA reloaded where it'd be like 'If you wanna play your old accout, play Reloaded.' Absolute a pathetic choice, I hope this is 100% a theory and not an actual thought or I hope Valofe changed his mind.

Comment

• Insane71
                Insane71 commented
                Editing a comment
                Totally agree. This will be the most epic fail and the game will really die if they do it.

Originally posted by Wbtoo View Post
              Just to clear this up. Is this legit? That when classic comes out officially. There will be two game clients? One Classic CA, (where all stats and gear is reset) and One Reloaded (where we keep our current things on ours acc)?
              Really? Return 10-years old client with more bugs than before? With CA:Realoaded together ? With nothing to old players? With 20 players online on one client and 40 players online on another? OMG VALOFE! Please do one normal client!!!

Comment

Working...
              X