Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's the latest update on the CBT release!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the latest update on the CBT release!

Sike. Get a life. Bet you clicked the link real fast, being the fool you are.
    When I read through the replies on this forum at the moment it's like I'm reading a transcript from a nursery or primary school. You're all just b¡tching like crazy. How about getting a life, rather than sitting yourself in front of your ridiculous computer screen counting down the seconds until CBT is up? Do something educational. Get a hobby. Go outside. Go do some work. Stop complaining like an idiot on the forum all day with your broken English, jeez, I'm sure the combined IQ of CA averages about 10. Pathetic.

Originally posted by br4dley View Post
    When I read through the replies on this forum at the moment it's like I'm reading a transcript from a nursery or primary school. You're all just b¡tching like crazy. How about getting a life, rather than sitting yourself in front of your ridiculous computer screen counting down the seconds until CBT is up? Do something educational. Get a hobby. Go outside. Go do some work. Stop complaining like an idiot on the forum all day with your broken English, jeez, I'm sure the combined IQ of CA averages about 10. Pathetic.
    I never wait just come and go i am working on some design right now.
    Cause i am T-shirt designer not 100% but my boss like when i design something.

Comment

Well, thank you for insulting me while I got a job already but I got some free time from work so yeah, I'll just kick back the message to you and make sure you need a job instead of complaining about people's lifes.

Comment

Originally posted by FieldersNL View Post

Well, thank you for insulting me while I got a job already but I got some free time from work so yeah, I'll just kick back the message to you and make sure you need a job instead of complaining about people's lifes.

Oh someones mad - probably because they know what I'm saying is true, else they wouldn't even waste time replying. Except from the broken English part, you're doing ok there in comparison to the rest of the folk here. Kudos. Also, loving the hypocrisy.
        Ditto there - as a graduate probably earning quadruple your wage (then again, it takes no mathematician to know 0*_=0) that's probably not the most accurate thing you've ever said. I appreciate the effort however.
        Last edited by br4dley; 01-04-2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Oh someones mad - probably because they know what I'm saying is true, else they wouldn't even waste time replying. Except from the broken English part, you're doing ok there in comparison to the rest of the folk here. Kudos. Also, loving the hypocrisy.
          Ditto there - as a graduate probably earning quadruple your wage (then again, it takes no mathematician to know 0*_=0) that's probably not the most accurate thing you've ever said. I appreciate the effort however.
          I wasn't even serious lol, but honestly, interfere with your own life than anyone else's. You're right, but you don't get to say such stuff to the other people, they can do whatever they want. They're just in fond of the game for what it's ment for, you come out of school or work and you just play some quick games on CA for fun. Aaand seriously, why do you complain about someone else's 'incomplete' English? This community is not exactly English/UK based, so yeah, it's not worth it.

Comment

• NuckFexon
            NuckFexon commented
            Editing a comment
            Looooooooooooooooool! Br4dley sounds S4dley XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• br4dley
            br4dley commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol ok, your name is probably "Mohamed", "Ahmed" or "Umur" or some shiz, don't worry about it.

• Flash752
            Flash752 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol fuuuuuuuccccck

Originally posted by FieldersNL View Post

I wasn't even serious lol, but honestly, interfere with your own life than anyone else's. You're right, but you don't get to say such stuff to the other people, they can do whatever they want. They're just in fond of the game for what it's ment for, you come out of school or work and you just play some quick games on CA for fun. Aaand seriously, why do you complain about someone else's 'incomplete' English? This community is not exactly English/UK based, so yeah, it's not worth it.
          I get to say as I wish - freedom of speech and all. I recently read some guy actually took the day off work for the CBT release, what a life. How about you hop of the thread now and quit b¡tching, you're obviously offended, mhm?

Comment

I get to say as I wish - freedom of speech and all. I recently read some guy actually took the day off work for the CBT release, what a life. How about you hop of the thread now and quit b¡tching, you're obviously offended, mhm?
            Nah, I'm just in defense for the others, why are you even here in a gaming community to tell people off and to get a life even? You're in the wrong place, mate. Go back to work if you're saying that you got a job eh?

Comment

"In defense for the others", yet you're the only fool replying and moreover the only idiot that seems to care.
              More hypocrisy, brilliant;
              "people come out of school or work and just play some quick games on CA for fun"
              "but I got some free time from work so yeah"
              .. and now you're telling me that, as if I don't have any free time?
              Gtf of the thread you cúnt - people with stupidity like yours are far too difficult to argue with, nothing worthwhile to say at all.

Comment

I'm actually in college (my first year), so... I guess this is where I get insulted too. But those "broken" English are mostly from EU players, speaking as an NA player at least. Not everyone can speak English, which I can understand, except in other situations.

Besides, Reloaded is trash and I don't think I will ever go back to it with its ugly-looking UI and HUD.
                Last edited by ATKUnited; 01-05-2018, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X