This is NOT a Classic ! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is NOT a Classic ! :(

C'mon VALOFE, this is NOT a Classic..... Combat Arms Russia is more "Classic" than your "Classic"!!!

This is Combat Arms 2016-2017 before Reloaded!!!!

Are you kidding or you have NO idea what exactly is OLD CA ... a.k.a your "Classic"?

WE WANT OLD COMBAT ARMS, NOT YOUR FAKE CLASSIC 2016/2017

Where are the Spec? I mean a REAL OLD SPEC? Classic Spec with OLD stats? Spec or Backpack Slot license? Spec items?

Where is the Ability system?

Where are the OLD stats on all nerfed items?

BTW, DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS A CLASSIC SPEC?

===========

That's what I call OLD CA..... .....Not "Classic"... .....just good OLD Combat Arms:

About 5 years ago:

==========

Valofe FAKE Classic:

==========

GameNet Combat Arms Russia

Last edited by CTEoloAH; 01-05-2018, 12:40 AM.
    LOL, I have a Signature

Not what I hoped for but it's atleast not Reloaded, although I'm using a 2560x1080 and uh, it makes the lobby really wide and stuff and it makes my guy really fat. It also messes up some of the buttons and text.

Comment

Originally posted by FieldersNL View Post
      I'm using a 2560x1080 and uh, it makes the lobby really wide and stuff and it makes my guy really fat.
      In the old CA the lobby resolution is only 1024x768 and can't be changed. It just stretches to your resolution. You can change only Ingame resolution.

Unfortunately, I don't want to participate anymore in the Classic CA because that's not a Classic CA. This is the last Nexon's OLD sh*t before Reloaded sh*t. (no offence Valofe, it's not your fault)
      LOL, I have a Signature

Comment

Originally posted by CTEoloAH View Post

In the old CA the lobby resolution is only 1024x768 and can't be changed. It just stretches to your resolution. You can change only Ingame resolution.

Unfortunately, I don't want to participate anymore in the Classic CA because that's not a Classic CA. This is the last Nexon's OLD sh*t before Reloaded sh*t. (no offence Valofe, it's not your fault)
        Agreed, it was when CA started dying slowly, should've been a 2010-2011 or a 2012 version

Comment

They completely ignored the results of that poll a month ago when one of the mods wanted to know what era of classic we wanted; we voted majority for 2010-2011

Comment

Looks Ok but 2010 is better
            Last edited by KSAX3; 01-05-2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
              They completely ignored the results of that poll a month ago when one of the mods wanted to know what era of classic we wanted; we voted majority for 2010-2011
              Oh, yeah I remembered that.

Comment

This is not what i have expected. Valofe really needs to listen to the community for once, because they gave us the wrong version of Combat Arms which is the 2015-2016 version when CA was already dying. This is a complete joke and how can you call something a classic when it is not even a classic in the first place ? What they should have done is bring the 2007-2010 HUD and UI (interface) with 2011 weapons and items. That could be considered a CLASSIC !

Comment

This is a good example of what i consider a classic CA which is the 2007-2010 era with the best overall interface.

Comment

At least it's not Reloaded, but still... This isn't even the real "Classic CA". Go back around 2011 or even the early days of CA and there you go.

Comment

Working...
                    X