Crappy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crappy

I would have to say that this is another way that the Korean's don't want American's playing this game, This beta test is the worst I have seen, No North American server's, Server error's galore, Can't use your character that you spent years improving, Can't access the inbox due to server error's, They did not go back far enough so they still have stupid stuff like combat training. There are probably over a million North American players that would come back to the old Combat Arm's, But this beta is not the way to do it. IT SUCKS REAL BAD and has convinced me a my friends that we need to put Combat Arm's behind us.

And i am not a newbie

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtynice57 View Post
      I would have to say that this is another way that the Korean's don't want American's playing this game, This beta test is the worst I have seen, No North American server's, Server error's galore, Can't use your character that you spent years improving, Can't access the inbox due to server error's, They did not go back far enough so they still have stupid stuff like combat training. There are probably over a million North American players that would come back to the old Combat Arm's, But this beta is not the way to do it. IT SUCKS REAL BAD and has convinced me a my friends that we need to put Combat Arm's behind us.
      Not 1 million. More like 10K at most.

Comment

Working...
      X