2012 shop and if possible the UI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 shop and if possible the UI

We truly need the 2012 shop& 2012 UI. I'd pay as much as u want... i just don't want ca to fall apart again since there's an opportunity for it to be truly great again...theres no rarety of guns, ranks are meaningless,every one is CIC & GOAS... just do it at least the shop. we don't want the rental shit we want the black market & regular shop..But after all i'm so very glad classic is back.
    Last edited by medchouat; 01-06-2018, 11:23 PM.
    AIM HIGH

LMAFO

Maybe you shouldn't have mindlessly campaigned for Classic CA back without knowing what VALOFE considered Classic CA???
    #NotMyClassic

Comment

• Sidewinder91
      Sidewinder91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you should calm your breasts and let it go already?

Friend, I think it's too late to ask them about that. They would like to release 2015 version and it's probably going to be final.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post
      LMAFO

Maybe you shouldn't have mindlessly campaigned for Classic CA back without knowing what VALOFE considered Classic CA???

This was not the CaptainSting I saw before Reloaded. On a serious note, calm yourself before your heart breaks because it seems like you're so mad here and there for nothing.
      Last edited by ATKUnited; 01-06-2018, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post
        Friend, I think it's too late to ask them about that. They would like to release 2015 version and it's probably going to be final.
        ive been literally asking them for the longest via forums as well as facebook and messages...
        AIM HIGH

Comment

• Sidewinder91
          Sidewinder91 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think that any company has got the 2012 shop/lobby UI backlogged. Only the 2015 design was, because it was the last one before Reloaded. No matter how it saddens you, but we will never get to see the old UI.

LMAFO

calm ur tits down ****ing morron. you're brainless douchebag. this is a game not a di ck don't take it too literal.
        AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by ATKUnited View Post

This was not the CaptainSting I saw before Reloaded. On a serious note, calm yourself before your heart breaks because it seems like you're so mad here and there for nothing.
          he sounds like a psychopatch tf
          AIM HIGH

Comment

• ATKUnited
            ATKUnited commented
            Editing a comment
            I wasn't referring to you btw. Because this Sting guy is everywhere and likes to release his anger so much.

• medchouat
            medchouat commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah bro i know I said "he" xd

Originally posted by medchouat View Post

calm ur tits down ****ing morron. you're brainless douchebag. this is a game not a di ck don't take it too literal.
          Before you were mindlessly campaigning for Classic CA and now that Classic CA is here you are not happy with it.

Maybe you should have listened to me and not vote for Classic CA without knowing what it was???
          #NotMyClassic

Comment

Originally posted by ATKUnited View Post

Not mad just find it funny how this guy wanted "Classic" back so much and is now disappointed now that it is here. Which is exactly what I said would happen if VALOFE didn't give a definition of what Classic CA was because everyone was expecting it to be their Classic CA.

And I hated "Classic CA" before Reloaded only difference is now VALOFE runs the game and they are not capable of fixing Reloaded.
            #NotMyClassic

Comment

Before you were mindlessly campaigning for Classic CA and now that Classic CA is here you are not happy with it.

Maybe you should have listened to me and not vote for Classic CA without knowing what it was???
              Hey man, noone of us knew they would go back to 2015. It's not possible to go back to 2012 either, there are no files or backlogs of the previous design whatsoever, we are stuck with this 2014-2015 one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post

Hey man, noone of us knew they would go back to 2015. It's not possible to go back to 2012 either, there are no files or backlogs of the previous design whatsoever, we are stuck with this 2014-2015 one.
                It is actually a 2017 build (which is basically the same as 2015 tbh) (:
                If none of you knew what Classic CA was going to be. Why vote for it? Why not demand VALOFE be more specific before voting?
                #NotMyClassic

Comment

It is actually a 2017 build (which is basically the same as 2015 tbh) (:
                  If none of you knew what Classic CA was going to be. Why vote for it? Why not demand VALOFE be more specific before voting?
                  That poll was playermade, none of the VALOFE staff actually has gone over and created one. The one that we have now is "DO U WANT TO START FROM T RANK OR KEEP THE CURRENT DATA". A player has gone over and made a poll about bringing back this 2008-2010 design.

As I said, even if we wanted 2010 so much, it would not be possible. That very old design is NOT backlogged anywhere, all we have is this. 2017? You mean they just called it 2017, because it's The Classic Beta, yes. This design was introduced back in 2013-2014 as far as I am concerned.

Comment

Not mad just find it funny how this guy wanted "Classic" back so much and is now disappointed now that it is here. Which is exactly what I said would happen if VALOFE didn't give a definition of what Classic CA was because everyone was expecting it to be their Classic CA.

And I hated "Classic CA" before Reloaded only difference is now VALOFE runs the game and they are not capable of fixing Reloaded.
                    disappointed? wtf it was just a higly recommended suggestion.I'm EXTREMLEY happy with this ca. its better than this shitty reloaded and they are gonna improve it even for the better. go checck my comments & posts b4 u judge on a suggestion. thanks god the classics finally back.
                    AIM HIGH

Comment

No thanks. I want this classic just with few changes in the future.
                      AIM HIGH

Comment

Probably they took 2015 version cause they haven't previous versions, it could be for many reasons: Nexon deleted all old versions and sold Valofe only last version before Reloaded or Nexon simply wanted to take for some reason all old versions, who knows... just wait Valofe to improve this CA and don't cry for all.

Comment

Working...
                        X