Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combat arms classic without any modification?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat arms classic without any modification?

Dont tell me you guys are going to give us old ca without any modification?! we asked classic ca yes but you guys have to merge reloaded AND classic! Like for exemple the new nerf on guns we need that! all on gp weapon we need that too ! ranked was good as well , some of the new content and much more ! If you just want to put classic ca and thats it, it will fall quick becasue 2015 it was the moment when ppl start to leave combat arms i dont think you guys want that so try to merge reloaded and classic and put more feedback poll like you just did with rank data.

Great post I agree.
    #NotMyClassic

Comment

You mean like stun bullets and more damage? No thanks!

Comment

Ranked was good? What kind of overdose of crack are you on? There might be 10-20 people who want to play Ranked, that's all, there are no rewards in participating in Ranked either. So much of new content which was stripped from the game, because Nexon didn't even manage to bring those events back.

Valofe brought back the Roll Call on Reloaded at very least, which wasn't that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
          You mean like stun bullets and more damage? No thanks!
          Did you read anything past the title of the post?
          #NotMyClassic

Comment

• Bearlify
            Bearlify commented
            Editing a comment
            is there a function with which i can automatically like anything you post
        Working...
        X