Where does CA Classic Go from here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does CA Classic Go from here?

So unpopular opinion here, but I though Reloaded could be easily fixable and make CA a way better game than classic. But instead of people advocating for Valofe to fix it there has been constant CA Classic Spam on every forum and facebook post imaginable. Which to me is counter-productive but whatever, as long as the game is alive in some form I guess I dont have much complaints even though its incredibly stupid.

My question is in what way do you expect the game to grow from here? Does this huge outcry for CA classic mean that you guys will never want to see another UI/Graphics/Gameplay/Content update ever again? Do you guys just want them to enable specs and call it a day? Will CA ever grow or evolve to bring in a new group of players? What is your vision of the game in the next 5 years? I cant possibly see the game growing or becoming better if the only response to change will be met with BRING CA CLASSIC BACK.

i cant speak for others, but my issues arent with things they have added, other then maybe the new ui, so much as all the stuff theyve removed/nerfed. nerfed exp rates in so many things, nerfed speed gear/explosive damage making qr a joke, and no longer the fast paced mess it used to be, removal of spec weapons(turrets should stay gone), removal of abilitys, warlord in particular, removal of so many of its subsystems such as jobs and the wheel and whatnot. removal of emod, so now people just f6 to keep cheaters on there team. the reason there is an outcry, atleast from how i view it, is because nexon stripped the game pretty much entirely of things that used to set it apart from other first person shooters. but hey, if you want a mediocre fps with way too many weapon variants and explosives that do stupidly low damage just so all the children that cant be bothered to make a no explosives room dont get buthurt, feel free to play reloaded and tell people how great it is.
    #WorseThanNexon

Comment

Originally posted by Combateer View Post
      So unpopular opinion here, but I though Reloaded could be easily fixable and make CA a way better game than classic. But instead of people advocating for Valofe to fix it there has been constant CA Classic Spam on every forum and facebook post imaginable. Which to me is counter-productive but whatever, as long as the game is alive in some form I guess I dont have much complaints even though its incredibly stupid.

My question is in what way do you expect the game to grow from here? Does this huge outcry for CA classic mean that you guys will never want to see another UI/Graphics/Gameplay/Content update ever again? Do you guys just want them to enable specs and call it a day? Will CA ever grow or evolve to bring in a new group of players? What is your vision of the game in the next 5 years? I cant possibly see the game growing or becoming better if the only response to change will be met with BRING CA CLASSIC BACK.
      If you like REload CA , stay there and play that worst game of all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post

ReloaDEAD will not last once classic is released.

Comment

• LBmyBB
          LBmyBB commented
          Editing a comment
          I think not. Once people figure out that classic is just valofe milking the cash cow based off of nostalgic things and really big pay to win content (specs cost $50 no way else to get them) they will flood back to reloaded cuz at least its easier there

Here is where the Classic will end up! Click image for larger version

Name:	c39.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	9026
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

ReloaDEAD will not last once classic is released.
          That's point
          Nice to heard it but is it officialy?

@Zyorbek dont be sure mate

Comment

What Valofe should have done was, Rework reload GUI to look like that of classic, reintroduce all the items and features taken off and wall, you have your classic looking combat arms with all the features and better engine. There's no way any of you idiots can tell me that classic had better server tick rate or muse functionality. Classic? That's not real classic. this is the version before reload and its filled with bugs, horrible mouse and its makes my eyes hurt how horrible it renders. Go back to that trash? never. I was supporting the idea thinking that they were going real classic but not this trash. I rather they remake reload GUI to look like classic instead of this garbage we got.

Comment

I agree, It was better they completed Reloaded, changing UI/HUD and fixed some bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyorbek View Post
                Here is where the Classic will end up! Click image for larger version

Name:	c39.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	9026
                Exactly what I was thinking of.

Comment

Good post I agree.

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post

But you see we can't just do that because this whole idiotic Combat Arms: the Classic campaign is going to hurt the development of Reloaded (and the whole game in the end). Valofe wont be able too fix either game if they try to run both and Reloaded while it still has problems is a much better overall game then "the Classic" AKA 2017 pre-reloaded CA.
                  #NotMyClassic

Comment

VALOFE will not be able to keep up two servers, my prediction is that clASSic will bite the dust and reloaDEAD will outlast it. Would be funny, if you ask me.

Comment

OSRS>RS3 btw

Comment

Working...
                      X