Players view for : CA Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players view for : CA Classic

First of all, I would like to thank you for working cbt, but why should I wait for the OBT game and all the players want Combat Arms Classic?
    8 months ago, Combat Arms was great, but after relading, all the players left it and everyone thought that CA had died forever but after the arrival of valofe there was hope in the recovery of combat arms classic so do not disappoint our hopes and I want to send this message to the official valofe

No, Ca was not great under ReloaDEAD.

Comment

He said CA was great before Reloading

Comment

Reloaded is verry bad

Comment

Ok please explain to me how you think Reloaded is bad? And I do not want to hear any of the following:

1. We HAVE NO ELITE MOD!
          2. THE GAME ISNT FUN ANYMORE!
          3. SO MANY BUGS AND GLITCHES!!!!!
          4. OH THE UI AND HUD ARE TERRIBLE YET WE ASKED FOR A NEW UI LIKE A YEAR BEFORE RELOADED CAME OUT!!!

If you give me any of those reasons, your point is invalid. Reloaded is 10x better then Classic. How you may ask?
          Well for one we don't have overpowered spec items, because noobs totally need an Auto-Turret to shoot for them because they are that bad. Secondly, I am glad Elite Mod was taken away because people rage kicked ALL THE TIME, even if you were obeying the rules. They patched Mine Blowing in Reloaded which was the biggest issue for ALONG time. No more Megaphone beggers, no more rage kickers, and above all, the game is actually balanced and not pay to win. I can legit just save up enough GP and buy a perm I want, Instead of having to run my debit card through.

With Classic, we get all the bugs, glitched, rage kicks, spec noobs, and p2w functions back, And we do not need that at all. Valofe could of easily just patched and fixed Reloaded but no, we have stupid ass people in this community that think its ok to have TWO of the same damn games. And if that isnt enough, people are such hypocrites about it, they all want Classic to come back, Valofe is trying their best to bring it back and what do you all do? You ***** and complain because you wont have your weapons and gear! Get the hell over it. All your stuff is already on one game. And Valofe doesnt have to do anything. They can watch you leave and get mad and they will still make money from other people. Its a business and its not smart business strategy to just give everyone their stuff back. And even of you did get your stuff transffered over, Its only coming from Reloaded. You do NOT get Emod back, any items that were removed or anything because Valofe has no records of any of that and Nexon deleted them all.

Learn to face the facts of life. There is NO need for two Combat Arms game, Reloaded can easily be fixed and stuff like Daily Jobs can be brought back. But nope, you people want to be stupid and take the easy way out and play a bug, glitchy and noob infested game such as Classic.

Comment

Working...
          X