Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"VALOFE READ THIS IMPORTANT" if you want the classic combat not to go in cricles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "VALOFE READ THIS IMPORTANT" if you want the classic combat not to go in cricles

"when" combat arms classic is fully launched you dont want to update the game without asking players what they want , add a suggestion poll , you valofe make suggestions and see if the players like them based on the votes , much like the polls in game called ''oldschool runescape'' 95% of the time they update the game based on the players voting if it pass 70% vote yes it will go through the game but if its below that it will be either repolled again or not pass , add ingame poll where players can vote for what they want in the game its like the players control the game , this would help this game stay afloat , because if that doesnt happen it will just take 1 game update that will kill this game basicly going in cricle .
    listen to what the players want based on what they voted for , this system would help combat arms classic not go in cricle and die .
    look what nexon did , when did they listen to their players? they made 1 update and 70% of the players left .

Like always Players Feedback Is the most important thing to keep the game alive.

Yes, you're right, they should listen to community

Comment

Bring back our inventories.

Comment

I think Better is to change CIC rank on Classic, cause this is worst, But i understend they have limited time to made it for BETA test )

Comment

Agreed, in game polls as well as forum polls are the best way to reach the community - a lot of people never look at the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by karamanivia123 View Post
            "when" combat arms classic is fully launched you dont want to update the game without asking players what they want , add a suggestion poll , you valofe make suggestions and see if the players like them based on the votes , much like the polls in game called ''oldschool runescape'' 95% of the time they update the game based on the players voting if it pass 70% vote yes it will go through the game but if its below that it will be either repolled again or not pass , add ingame poll where players can vote for what they want in the game its like the players control the game , this would help this game stay afloat , because if that doesnt happen it will just take 1 game update that will kill this game basicly going in cricle .
            listen to what the players want based on what they voted for , this system would help combat arms classic not go in cricle and die .
            look what nexon did , when did they listen to their players? they made 1 update and 70% of the players left .

Like always Players Feedback Is the most important thing to keep the game alive.
            Thank you. karamanivia123

I wrote in turkey.
            https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...4%B1lan-oylama

Comment

• karamanivia123
              karamanivia123 commented
              Editing a comment
              no problem man all we need is valofe to listen to the players and this game will be the best free to play game again like in the old days

if Valofe will put poll to vote something most players they will ask if they can put poll voting about turks. This cant help this game example some players they dont know what we need ot not mosy players want op weapons some players want CA without elite etc

Comment

• karamanivia123
              karamanivia123 commented
              Editing a comment
              thats the thing if the poll reachs 70% it will pass if it doesnt it wont pass that would be fair , and valofe makes suggestions like if we want old hud back old specs ect ect if it reachs 70% vote yes it will pass and go through the game update , yes some people hate turks because the way they play/hacking ect ect but there is no such thing as polling if players want turks out of this game thats racist you get the idea

• desecrate1984
              desecrate1984 commented
              Editing a comment
              is not about the racism here is about playing fair but turks since 2008 are unfair why we need to suport this country when they have CA TURK? NO sense and is no sense what u want to try with this poll maybe with some items or some events its ok but this not change the CA how was and i saw now in forum people crying about remove elite but they dont know in CA RELOADED is dead because we need EM/S-ELITE

Originally posted by ROQUE2 View Post
            Agreed, in game polls as well as forum polls are the best way to reach the community - a lot of people never look at the forum.
            I agree with this..its true, i said it many times.

Comment

I didn't know there was a CA Turk...

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
                I didn't know there was a CA Turk...
                was CA TURK but turks was playing CA EUROPE so they destroy this game

Comment

Originally posted by desecrate1984 View Post

was CA TURK but turks was playing CA EUROPE so they destroy this game
                  Hey can i ask something? What is the problem with turkish players there?
                  I have play almost 9 years, and i have never problems with them....
                  why they playing this ca if have their one?
                  Btw more players on global CA is best way of classic grow up and be Great like in old days.

Comment

• desecrate1984
                    desecrate1984 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    what is the problem with turks? wtf are playing almost 9 years and u dont know what is the problem with turks inCA? U are playing only FT u are delta player or bad player? dam i play since 2008 CA and since then TURKS are wors country in CA and i will tell u somethin never turks read NAMES ROOM, ARE HACKERS , UNFAIR PLAYERS, NO ENGLISH, AND DUMBS ask everyone in CA and u will see why most players hate Turls in this game

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post

Hey can i ask something? What is the problem with turkish players there?
                  I have play almost 9 years, and i have never problems with them....
                  why they playing this ca if have their one?
                  Btw more players on global CA is best way of classic grow up and be Great like in old days.
                  ok more players in global CA but more idiots and i dont know if we need this better les players and better game than alot players and more idiots

Comment

Originally posted by desecrate1984 View Post

ok more players in global CA but more idiots and i dont know if we need this better les players and better game than alot players and more idiots
                    I have never problem with them, i dont care because they not speaking English. just when hacking, but all country got hackers...

your speech is same with racism...

All players is same there, no metter where they comming from and which one lenguage speak !

Comment

Working...
                    X