I want this back in Classic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want this back in Classic...

IF people are telling Valofe to add the Auto-Turret and Minigun back to the game in Classic, then I want to at least see the Synapse Scrambler back. It was not that OP and for people who thought it was, it can easily be fixed. It could have a set timer like caltrops have and then explode.

For anyone unaware of this item, it was a Spider vs Scorpion Reward back in 2012 and was never released in the Black Market at the time and was only available for Assassins . It was phased out because of complaints of being too overpowered, when it was easily avoidable and detectable. It rendered your controls into making you think up was down and left was right.

Seeing this back in the game, would be fair at least, since players will rely on turrets for kills. Plus it would be funny to see people scurm around all confused lol.

no, neither turrets or synapse need to be brought back, and synapse was 100% more cancer then turrets. easier to hide, could effect people through walls. was dumb as shit. it got removed for good reason. and if you are so terrible you need one, that is your own problem.
    #WorseThanNexon

Comment

Originally posted by T9RedNecro View Post
      no, neither turrets or synapse need to be brought back, and synapse was 100% more cancer then turrets. easier to hide, could effect people through walls. was dumb as shit. it got removed for good reason. and if you are so terrible you need one, that is your own problem.
      a fking retard could figure out that up was down, this item was not overpowered in the slightest, it got removed because people complained, not my fault they were too stupid to figure it out. They could fix it to where it cannot be placed in walls....

Comment

Originally posted by FroggerTkL View Post

a fking retard could figure out that up was down, this item was not overpowered in the slightest, it got removed because people complained, not my fault they were too stupid to figure it out. They could fix it to where it cannot be placed in walls....
        actually, it isnt about noticing up is down and left is right. combat arms is a game thats fast paced. so that information takes 2-3 seconds to even somewhat adjust to, even then, dont count on your aim/reaction time being anywhere near what it normally is. and those 2-3 seconds? all the time needed for you to get killed. but of course, chances are you are speaking as someone who came after that cancer was removed and you just saw it in a video and went "omg, that looks so cool, id love to mess with people with those." because if youd actually played against them, or with them, for that matter, youd know exactly how broken they where, and youd know exactly how braindead you could be and still use one effectively. and judging by the fact that you want them back, you are pretty braindead.
        #WorseThanNexon

Comment

Originally posted by FroggerTkL View Post

Let's take it down a notch

Comment

I don't remember this item, maybe I wasn't playing at the time and cameback when this was removed, anyone mind explaining to me of what it would do?

Comment

I was playing a game like three days ago. And someone was planting this in the spawn. It was ridiculous. I can't believe this thing ever made it into the game.

Comment

Originally posted by FieldersNL View Post
                I don't remember this item, maybe I wasn't playing at the time and cameback when this was removed, anyone mind explaining to me of what it would do?
                It was an assassin only weapon and it was a plantable device, once placed, it had a ranged area of up to about 5-10 feet and it would invert your opponents mouse controls and slowed them down. You would basically plant one in spawn and rack up kills, or use it in QR to get the zombies off your tail.

Comment

Originally posted by tonkinlol View Post
                  I was playing a game like three days ago. And someone was planting this in the spawn. It was ridiculous. I can't believe this thing ever made it into the game.
                  That is not possible at all, this item was phased out in 2012, and was never in the shop. If someone was using it them they are obviously a hacker with weapon spawner.... There is no way to get this item.

Comment

This item is very very stupid, i remember this item, i have never use it, but i know what is it.... and i wish it will not again in game

Comment

The classic is almost back to us

Comment

The item that was so broken that it was removed from the game. I loved that thing, it made Sins useful.

Comment

Working...
                        X