What's about classic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's about classic?

Hi all! I never understand if i would pass my rank to classic, i'll pass my stuffs too? And next, if i would pass my rank (and stuffs if is it this way) i'll lose my reloaded account? After this two questions i have third an fourth.. In the "new" classic we'll have some kind of rewards for leveling or not? And it's important for anything to have high rank? Ty all for attenction!
    --THE WORLD IS YOURS--
    TO DO MINIMUM EFFORT TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULT

U just can get ur Reloaded rank in this OBT (Open Beta Test), it's just a OBT, ur items in Reloaded will remain there, u wouldn't lost anything item. After the OBT, data (progress and items) will be deleted as with the previous Beta (CBT).
    • • • • • • • • •
    ___imJIDIC | Peruvian Player
    ---
    [ Web | Fan Page | YouTube | Twitch | Twitter | Discord ]

Comment

Omg so we will play useless? you're shure of that?
      --THE WORLD IS YOURS--

Comment

Yes, u can see more information about theClassic (OBT for the moment) here: https://combatarms-c.valofe.com so, just enjoy the game.
        • • • • • • • • •
        ---

Comment

If you are trying to say me to stfu and play i unfortunately need to say you that normal people will not never play game with no progress save. After this i will inform you, mr. professor, that answers at my questions are not in your stupid link that i, obviously, read yet, first of posting my questions here. But maybe you not use to read first so think i did the same. You wrong. After this if you are not be able to answer to my questions so get out from there and let go answer to questions you may know how to answer.
          --THE WORLD IS YOURS--

Comment

Ok, my student. I will answer your questions, since you did not see the link with all the information and it's easy to understand, but I think it complicates you.

1. if i would pass my rank to classic, i'll pass my stuffs too?
            - In this OBT, NO, it's just the rank, For the final version, nobody know. Last Posts just say about the rank, just the RANK.

2. if i would pass my rank (and stuffs if is it this way) i'll lose my reloaded account?
            - According to the publication that they did [here] it seems that yes, but I am still asking the moderators a final version about it, because it's a little confuse.

3. In the "new" classic we'll have some kind of rewards for leveling or not?
            - If do u refer to OBT, YES as the previous BETA (CBT), but if do u refer to the final version of theClassic, it's uncertain, because don't exits information of the final version of theClassic.

4. And it's important for anything to have high rank?
            - It's important if u like to buy weapons, because remember a little, in theClassic version exist weapons with rank restrictions; else u should level up to can buy weapons that ur rank allowed.

I hope that now I have been able to answer your questions. As a recommendation, avoid that haughty tone. Ok?
            • • • • • • • • •
            ---
            Last edited by imJIDIC; 01-16-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieCorleone View Post
              Hi all! I never understand if i would pass my rank to classic, i'll pass my stuffs too? And next, if i would pass my rank (and stuffs if is it this way) i'll lose my reloaded account? After this two questions i have third an fourth.. In the "new" classic we'll have some kind of rewards for leveling or not? And it's important for anything to have high rank? Ty all for attenction!
              JUST RANK, your reload acc will be deleted :\

Comment

They don't intend to transfer inventory even for the official release unless there is enough of a backlash.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
                  They don't intend to transfer inventory even for the official release unless there is enough of a backlash.
                  No amount of backlash will change their minds.

Inventories wont be transferred it would take too long and cost VALOFE too much money to bother with from both the cost to transfer inventories and loss of potential sales because no one will buy anything if they have all their OP shit already.
                  #NotMyClassic

Comment

Basically saying "spend your money to get all of your Common 160 weapons back, asshole".

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post
                      Basically saying "spend your money to get all of your Common 160 weapons back, asshole".
                      Lol, not happening. Dead game for them.

Comment

Originally posted by imJIDIC View Post
                        U just can get ur Reloaded rank in this OBT (Open Beta Test), it's just a OBT, ur items in Reloaded will remain there, u wouldn't lost anything item. After the OBT, data (progress and items) will be deleted as with the previous Beta (CBT).
                        • • • • • • • • •
                        ---
                        They arent deleting anything when this beta test is over, even the Discord staff mods have confirmed that, otherwise whats the point is giving out free packages?

Comment

• imJIDIC
                          imJIDIC commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yep, They won't delete the inventory that u get in this OBT.
                      Working...
                      X