Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing entire inventory after restoring rank on Classic or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing entire inventory after restoring rank on Classic or what?

Will you lose your entire inventory and I mean, every perm weapon and item or just reloaded items? It's unclear for me atm. either way, this was just a horrible choice and I don't know what to do, I don't want to lose my items that I bought and spent time on getting them (Ranked match rewards from Nexon I.E.) but I want to play Classic aswell on my older account. Otherwise, I'll just quit playing if Valofe makes us doing such. If Nexon would've brought back 'Classic' I think they wouldn't even do an inventory wipe at all.

if brother I agree with what you are expressing, I really want to play the normal combat arms the classic not the recharged, it really seems very bad on the part of the admin, what they should say is the following: do you want to transfer all your Combat Data Combat arms Realoded, combat armsClassic ?, Note: If you transfer all your data from Combat arms realoded to combat arms Classic you will not be able to retrieve the combat arms realoded information. and make a vote! It is my opinion that it would be better for the good of the community since there are people who have spent money and a lot of time in getting permanent weapons in the game, and that will improve the community !. . . . please admin directive think about this for the good of all I would really like my back stuff from the combat arms realoded in the classic combat arms.

Comment

Originally posted by fedewan View Post
      if brother I agree with what you are expressing, I really want to play the normal combat arms the classic not the recharged, it really seems very bad on the part of the admin, what they should say is the following: do you want to transfer all your Combat Data Combat arms Realoded, combat armsClassic ?, Note: If you transfer all your data from Combat arms realoded to combat arms Classic you will not be able to retrieve the combat arms realoded information. and make a vote! It is my opinion that it would be better for the good of the community since there are people who have spent money and a lot of time in getting permanent weapons in the game, and that will improve the community !. . . . please admin directive think about this for the good of all I would really like my back stuff from the combat arms realoded in the classic combat arms.
      So this means if I transfer my rank to Reloaded, that I'll lose my entire inventory and will lose my inventory forever, even on Reloaded? Not as if I'm going to play it but I don't want to lose my inventory yet if they changed their mind again.

Comment

Originally posted by FieldersNL View Post

So this means if I transfer my rank to Reloaded, that I'll lose my entire inventory and will lose my inventory forever, even on Reloaded? Not as if I'm going to play it but I don't want to lose my inventory yet if they changed their mind again.

but remember one thing in the realoded you can buy it with permanents gp, that means that people would buy permanent items in one and then transfer it to the real one, it would be like to avoid a bug or power lvl so to speak

Comment

probably lose it all if u noticed between Classic and Reloaded the GC prices are way cheaper on Reloaded because valofe is using classic as a quick buck hence why they arnt giving items back only ranks because they want people to spend money like nexon did in the old days to get there items back

CA Player since 2008

Comment

I'll wait for more informations about our accounts before start to play in Classic... I don't want to loose all my inventory after 9 years of play

Comment

Working...
            X