Classic will not last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic will not last

Classic was only brought back because players wanted their nostalgia back. Once I got in game i knew it was going downhill from the start. This is not the classic that I knew of. Pricing is outrageous! A spec costs $50 and there is no other way to get it, cuz there aren't even keys in the store for ghost hisec cases. Valofe is just using this as a way to get money big time cuz they know that players will return and waste money cuz they loved it back in the day, and weapons can't be purchased for perm either, which is dumb, cuz reloaded can get them perm with just gp.

Reloaded is so much better in the short time it has had compared to this one day of classic so far. Reloaded actually has a future cuz it has the better graphics, the better gameplay, and content can be added. Yaknow what's gonna happen after like 6 months of classic? People are gonna get bored! Cuz classic has nothing new to it, its just old stuff. Literally if you added back specs and some weapons and some maps back into reloaded then it would be perfectly fine.

One of the two is going to live, because valofe can't keep up two servers for very long, and reloaded has a better shot.

Originally posted by LBmyBB View Post
    Classic was only brought back because players wanted their nostalgia back. Once I got in game i knew it was going downhill from the start. This is not the classic that I knew of. Pricing is outrageous! A spec costs $50 and there is no other way to get it, cuz there aren't even keys in the store for ghost hisec cases. Valofe is just using this as a way to get money big time cuz they know that players will return and waste money cuz they loved it back in the day, and weapons can't be purchased for perm either, which is dumb, cuz reloaded can get them perm with just gp.

Reloaded is so much better in the short time it has had compared to this one day of classic so far. Reloaded actually has a future cuz it has the better graphics, the better gameplay, and content can be added. Yaknow what's gonna happen after like 6 months of classic? People are gonna get bored! Cuz classic has nothing new to it, its just old stuff. Literally if you added back specs and some weapons and some maps back into reloaded then it would be perfectly fine.

One of the two is going to live, because valofe can't keep up two servers for very long, and reloaded has a better shot.
    Amen Great Post!

Comment

Clearly, I decided to quit for real. I'm not impressed with Classic. It just got plucked from CA Brazil and just got launched with very little modifications (Store, servers and channels) and that's just very lazy, I thought Valofe was better than that but... Crushed my hopes. I don't enjoy it when my full account is not transferred to Classic, I will still lose my inventory, my stats as they only transfer EXP and that's it. They don't take time transferring Reloaded items into Classic and modify them a little bit. I have alot more fun in CA Reloaded atm although the game is mostly are low pop now.

Comment

• Brotkrumen
        Brotkrumen commented
        Editing a comment
        The Classic is still in Beta, it is just normal that much stuff is missing. You aren't loosing your inventory. Your inventory stays on the Reloaded Client. On the Classic Client is everyone starting over.

Were is all our shit from reloaded that we grinned for decades that Bull shit valofe **** this

Comment

• Brotkrumen
        Brotkrumen commented
        Editing a comment
        Your inventory is and stays on your Reloaded account.

CA is an old game, how many new players Valofe think to attract? I think it's better to keep almost old players before loose them

Comment

Brotkrumen I am not paying this company hundreds of cash I have spent on 163 Common grade weapons. I want my inventory back regardless. Paying for stuff would only be an option if it's really worth it, I see no reason to start with 10 guns gifted by this company and think it's alright.

Comment

When Valofe was going to take control of the game, my first thoughts were that maybe they can step up the game better than Nexon.

To this day, I found out I was wrong. Time to protest against Valofe.
          Last edited by ATKUnited; 01-21-2018, 03:23 PM.

Comment

I agree with this, valofe just making stuff worse.

Comment

Do all you whiney little children know what "Open Beta TESTING" means? Means it not the final version. They are testing for bugs and gameplay. Rank restore isn't the end. Patience kids.

Comment

Originally posted by LBmyBB View Post

I agree. We really didn't get classic at all. I don't know what the fk that game is, but it sure NOT classic. Not in that state.
                Last edited by liquidsin74; 01-21-2018, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregs1979 View Post
                  Do all you whiney little children know what "Open Beta TESTING" means? Means it not the final version. They are testing for bugs and gameplay. Rank restore isn't the end. Patience kids.
                  The game is one step away from official launch. That 'delay' because of our rank transfer nearly took a week due to 'complications'. I think I have read that '... the Beta does not match the final product' somewhere. Oh wait! It was the Nexon forums! And guess what? The game came out unfinished and sucked so bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post

The game is one step away from official launch. That 'delay' because of our rank transfer nearly took a week due to 'complications'. I think I have read that '... the Beta does not match the final product' somewhere. Oh wait! It was the Nexon forums! And guess what? The game came out unfinished and sucked so bad!
                    Again..."Beta Testing" "Not the final or even close to finished product"...Google those terms and relax.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregs1979 View Post

Again..."Beta Testing" "Not the final or even close to finished product"...Google those terms and relax.
                      We had a 'Beta Testing' on Reloaded. Four-f**ken-phases. They simply have rushed it and released the game broken as tits. Remember we had to wait a whole day until they have fixed the servers, just to let 500 players to join it? Whoever thought it would be that much, right?

No 5-Shot, no Roll Call (VALOFE had to bring it back), no ability to leave the room to change equipment. No 'rebalanced' spec items, which were fine anyway, except of the goddamn turret that we have in clASSic beta test. No global chat, no whispers. Do I need to continue? Log into Reloaded and relax.
                      Last edited by Sidewinder91; 01-22-2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post

We had a 'Beta Testing' on Reloaded. Four-f**ken-phases. They simply have rushed it and released the game broken as tits. Remember we had to wait a whole day until they have fixed the servers, just to let 500 players to join it? Whoever thought it would be that much, right?

No 5-Shot, no Roll Call (VALOFE had to bring it back), no ability to leave the room to change equipment. No 'rebalanced' spec items, which were fine anyway, except of the goddamn turret that we have in clASSic beta test. No global chat, no whispers. Do I need to continue? Log into Reloaded and relax.
                        Classic is still in the "Beta or Testing" phase. How do you not understand that? You obviously have no idea how much work goes into maintaining the game and getting it right. Again, this still isn't the full version. No wonder why Valofe employees stay out of these threads, there's no common sense and comprehension skills. I don't care if it takes another 6 months for them to bring our inventories back, but they are working on it.

Comment

• Sidewinder91
                          Sidewinder91 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I hope what you are saying is right.

They need to hurry up and open up clan servers

Comment

Working...
                        X