Classic will not last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregs1979 View Post

Classic is still in the "Beta or Testing" phase. How do you not understand that? You obviously have no idea how much work goes into maintaining the game and getting it right. Again, this still isn't the full version. No wonder why Valofe employees stay out of these threads, there's no common sense and comprehension skills. I don't care if it takes another 6 months for them to bring our inventories back, but they are working on it.
    Valofe is too smart to bring inventories back.

Comment

Originally posted by LBmyBB View Post

Valofe is too smart to bring inventories back.
      Uh, no they would be just that stupid if they didn't (once the full version of Classic comes out). Again, it's just Beta right now. They would be losing millions of dollars if they didn't and they know this.

Comment

• T9RedNecro
        T9RedNecro commented
        Editing a comment
        they have allready said, items arent coming back. it being open beta just means they are fixing all the broken shit like clan servers, the boxs and whatnot. they are that dumb, and they hope to make money off the braindead optimists like you. and some people are actually spending money on this poor excuse for a game. you really think they give a **** about the game? they added back in spec weapons, but kept m32 fire/stun/minigun removed, but did add back turrets. and they added back in scambler. not only that, the scrambler is gc only. this is just one big cash grab. wake the **** up you poor, stupid bastard.

Lol, I'm not spending money to buy stuff that I already have. I don't want to play reloDEAD, but I don't want to play Ca as it should've been with an empty inventory. Years worth of items that I can no longer use in the good CA.

Comment

Tthis is not the Classic CA what the old players know it this is just another fail CA with alot bugs problems etc hackers are ingame and noone banned people vote the players who is better ingame low roms block rooms how u will expect the players having fun again this this game VALOFE just shot down the servers close this FAIL CLASSIC and will be better for all and players are not speding again money for anothers weapons what we have in RELOADED at the end u will lose VALOVE u are just new here but wors the Nexon R I P CLASSIC

Comment

Hi,

I agrée, it just serves to divide the number of players...
          the best would be to have the same account for reloaded and classic (rank and inventory), only put the new buying system on the CLASSIC.

Comment

• LBmyBB
            LBmyBB commented
            Editing a comment
            I think what you mean is a merger? Idk, but I think a merger is the only way to save them. No point in having them separate, keeping aspects of both would be best imo

Originally posted by turtle60 View Post
          Hi,

I agrée, it just serves to divide the number of players...
          the best would be to have the same account for reloaded and classic (rank and inventory), only put the new buying system on the CLASSIC.
          this can be possible VALOVE want to make money so we need to spend our money to keep this game alive but for me i dont care about my items from reloaded is about better game because now is unplayible with hackers vot kick laggers and turks

Comment

Working...
          X