Good bye ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good bye ca

Oh yes there no hope about anything they just keep adding days and date also they keep us waiting and waiting and waiting so say good bye CA for me i wont play it anymore also i dont think they will bring those classic also they make new facebook and new forum that all they can do so yes no more CA..

Also there so many game which is better them this shitting so.
    Good bye............

Relax man, you don't have to play Reloaded if you don't want to.
    Just sit back till Classic drops, in the meantime, try out some different games (:

Comment

Wait i will add you in BS

Comment

Originally posted by Minthae1999 View Post
        Oh yes there no hope about anything they just keep adding days and date also they keep us waiting and waiting and waiting so say good bye CA for me i wont play it anymore also i dont think they will bring those classic also they make new facebook and new forum that all they can do so yes no more CA..

Also there so many game which is better them this shitting so.
        Good bye............
        Instead of being impatient why don't you take your time and type proper English., Everything can't happen in the blink of an eye. Give them some time, We'd rather wait for a playable game then have a broken game right now. And if you cannot wait this extra time space then i wish you goodluck in your future

Comment

Originally posted by DaLastOne View Post

Instead of being impatient why don't you take your time and type proper English., Everything can't happen in the blink of an eye. Give them some time, We'd rather wait for a playable game then have a broken game right now. And if you cannot wait this extra time space then i wish you goodluck in your future
          Cause i am not born in USA that why problem with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Minthae1999 View Post

Cause i am not born in USA that why problem with it?
            No there isn't a problem with that, I'm just trying to say be patient and wait for an official announcement don't jump the gun and quit before all the good stuff happends

Comment

Originally posted by DaLastOne View Post

No there isn't a problem with that, I'm just trying to say be patient and wait for an official announcement don't jump the gun and quit before all the good stuff happends
              I just dont play reloaded but i do wait for classic.

Comment

Working...
              X