IMPORTANT Suggestion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT Suggestion!

You have killed Classic CA already.... im sad to said that but yes.... You Killed A FIRETEM, no one CAN create a ROOM, PLUS you Delete WAROLD AND M134minigun, IN Classic FT is harder than RELOADED so you must put us BACK m134, And WAROLD.... WE NEED MORE ROOMS, I have not chance to create FT ROOM at EU CH1 .... this is very very BAD.... you must PUT ALLOW TO CREATE MORE ROOMS, YOU DONT COME TO GAME, AND YOU JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT happend and never join to game, just want feedback from players.....
    AND ELITE MODERATOR WE NEED CAUSE IF THIS IS CLASSIC ONE PUT US ALL WEPONS WHAT HE HAVE BEFORE!
    BIG - FOR VALOFE

I will put you all the mistakes of the game
    1: We want Channel Clan And Channel VIP
    2:We also want to sell weapons
    3:We want to have a promotion for every weapon as it was in 2011 and we do not want to upgrade CIC
    4:And we want the flood to return Moderado Elite And Super Elite
    5:There are some weapons there are not in Combat Arms Classic Such as weapons Dual And M134 Mingun
    6:There is no full Ability such as Warlord War Cry Eagle Eye and Eagle Eye Gold Parting Gift Gold Victory Lap Gold Specter Gold Steady Hand Gold Resourceful Gold
    7:We want a new rules for the game while protecting the game from hackers and glitches with a good monitoring system for those things which really ruins the game and thanks in advance
    8:Thank you for the good treatment and that all these errors will be corrected as soon as possible

Comment

I agree with mossad2018
      They must working on this game..... They must back us all items.... they must CARE about fireteam..... Cause Elimination PRo, and Quarantine regen is not only and one MOD'S on this game!!!!
      they must read my suggestion and do something about it.... FIRETEAM is ALMOST dead bruh cause some bad moves from Valofe..... think that is not point of Valofe...... Made alive Fireteam again, with One changel for FT or with allow to got more FT rooms.... not just 2..... and back all items, like i said in fist post, Warold,m134,Elite moderator..... I cant play more..... there is alot of glitchers and abusers.... kids who insulting.....
      FIRETEAM IS POPULAR MODE SO BACK US ITEMS FOR IT !

Comment

Working...
      X