Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My opinions

So guys, this is what I understood:
    If we don't get the 100k votes, there will be 2 games: Classic and Reloaded, where in Classic you have to start from scratch and in Reloaded you will have your main account. Probably, we will start from scratch anyways, but if Valofe will listen to us, they will understand that this isn't a great move. For first, now we have 59k votes in a community of 6 milions of players, and that is crazy. Let's take that 59k players and tell me who is going to restart from zero? No one. So Classic will dead soon. In second place, why did they do transfer us the accounts if they will not be in the Classic game?

IMO, Reloaded must be eliminated, because for sure there will be more players in Classic than Reloaded. The community wants it. We are all thrilling for that Beta and we have a lot of questions about the accounts.

Another topic is the chose of the Combat Arms Year. They did a straw poll asking which Combat would we have wanted? and the majority chose the 2010/2011 (https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...20101019204621). So why the f** they did the 2015 version, which is the year of the Combat Arms death? They don't listen to us, and give zero informations about those things..

I hope everything will be alright, or the return of the 2010/2011 Version with our main accounts and perma-ban Combat Arms Reloaded

Originally posted by DJCortex64 View Post
    So guys, this is what I understood:
    If we don't get the 100k votes, there will be 2 games: Classic and Reloaded, where in Classic you have to start from scratch and in Reloaded you will have your main account. Probably, we will start from scratch anyways, but if Valofe will listen to us, they will understand that this isn't a great move. For first, now we have 59k votes in a community of 6 milions of players, and that is crazy. Let's take that 59k players and tell me who is going to restart from zero? No one. So Classic will dead soon. In second place, why did they do transfer us the accounts if they will not be in the Classic game?

IMO, Reloaded must be eliminated, because for sure there will be more players in Classic than Reloaded. The community wants it. We are all thrilling for that Beta and we have a lot of questions about the accounts.

Another topic is the chose of the Combat Arms Year. They did a straw poll asking which Combat would we have wanted? and the majority chose the 2010/2011 (https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...20101019204621). So why the f** they did the 2015 version, which is the year of the Combat Arms death? They don't listen to us, and give zero informations about those things..

I hope everything will be alright, or the return of the 2010/2011 Version with our main accounts and perma-ban Combat Arms Reloaded
    That's wishful thinking.

Comment

Working...
    X