Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CA Classic new fresh Start everyone must start from T !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA Classic new fresh Start everyone must start from T !

hi valofe, I think it's better for people to start from T on ca classicI

Ill keep my answer short.,

and the reason its because one of the reason why I stopped playing combat arms was because there was way many people who were GOA already! Also with CA NA and CA EU together, there will be probably more GOA's.

if there is lots of high rank accounts gao's in the game, What's going to be the point for people to even play this game?

I myself have a GOA on combat arms reloaded already and my nx grade is plat, But I don't really care if you reset the ca classic all the ranks from T, and that's because I know many people want to level up and actually play for that #1.

In old ca, the first person who reached GOA was greatfullded. And it took him good afew years ,

my point is , if you transfer all the ranking to classic , there is no point for people play, and try to make EXP!! plus most people have lots of weps there and they will probably not spend any money on ca classic ..

in my opinion what you should do is , bring back excaly Combat arms classic 2014-2015 , where the specs were with ranking , and NX or GC, that way, people have to pay and buy the specs or they have to play and level up in order to get it ,

If you reset all the ranking to T , it will be great for people and for the company , as you already know.

People LOVE CA Classic , I can assure you , no one willl be playing reloaded.

Thank you for reading my post, Have a great day.

Are you an idiot? Do you think we play for years so that we can start over? stop commenting stupidities.
    My CIC 2 level, do you want to convert it to a "T"?
    The players want CA CLASSIC, not that they take away what they earned with effort, STUPID.

PS: Return your account to "T", but do not include others.

Comment

• scottdm77
      scottdm77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Then I suggest you and people who don't want to start from T , To stick with reloaded and forget about classic, Because Classic will be a new fresh game and new start for everyone ,, If there is 80% of the ca population is a GOA , what's the point of even playing the game to level up??

I'd rather continue playing CA Classic on my old account and not starting from Trainee, CA Classic is not a fresh game and so it shouldn't have been mentioned as 'fresh'. Absolutely, no.

Comment

The point many players wanted CA classic back is Reloaded was introduced with many bugs and lacks so many players stopped play, I think community wants cut off Reloaded and keep playing in old CA but with same account... what is purpose to reset all?
      I'll not play Classic if I must start from Trainee... Valofe put a survey on Facebook about this, make your vote there!

Comment

• scottdm77
        scottdm77 commented
        Editing a comment
        Then I suggest you and people who don't want to start from T , To stick with reloaded and forget about classic, Because Classic will be a new fresh game and new start for everyone ,, If there is 80% of the ca population is a GOA , what's the point of even playing the game to level up??

Just do some powerlevel in CA QR and you get your R Rank back again.

Comment

• SoulhunterIT
        SoulhunterIT commented
        Editing a comment
        If you're saying to me, I'm an LTG rank and one of the oldest player still active in CA... anyway I don't like powerleveling neither QR

• Xenophob1a
        Xenophob1a commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah, Im CIC playing since 2010. I wouldnt care to start again from T cuz It would be more fun to get the ranks back again. I just would have my EQ back cuz i paid for that. xd

Why would you want to restart from scratch? I'm pretty sure those who have played CA for a long time spent wise cash in this game and must be proud to where they are at right now.

The merge with EU and NA was a big mistake at that time because it delivered more toxicity than expected. If this happens, then this is going to be another one in the books.

Comment

Again , I already have 3 GOA's on Combat Arms and have spent more money than many people out there , I wouldn't mind to start from T because it will be fun. In order for people to actually play the game , there must be some fun, making EXP and being able to actually buy items you like just by leveling up just like old ca, or you can buy nc to buy it, either.

Comment

All that will be transferred is your ranks. Not your inventory. Not your statistics. Just your rank so why not start over? Rank is a meaningless picture anyway and if you start over you can earn all the rank up rewards again.
          #NotMyClassic

Comment

agree tbfh
            AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post
              All that will be transferred is your ranks. Not your inventory. Not your statistics. Just your rank so why not start over? Rank is a meaningless picture anyway and if you start over you can earn all the rank up rewards again.
              DuuuDE? wtf. Valofel is the devil my account deranked /? ?? ?? afk many hour for CIC.... :rage:

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post
                Rank isnt not a meaningless picture , on CA who ever is #1 has the power and gets all the respects brother,,..

Comment

Originally posted by scottdm77 View Post

Rank isnt not a meaningless picture , on CA who ever is #1 has the power and gets all the respects brother,,..
                  Wow #1 TOP Player in CA Millions of EXP. KD: 0.76, Skill Level from 0-10: -2. Got everything perm like Orthus but cant handle it. Tell me what is this for an Respect that you gain?

The Rank that you have shows how much Time you spendet in this Game to achieve that.

Comment

Working...
                  X