Advice for Valofe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for Valofe

Work on Reloaded, don't waste time on classic, old problem are already out ( elite abuse, etc ), there are a lot of post about it ( and videos) . Just give a simple,readable and effective UI / HUD , possibility like old ca to change outfit without exit room, and so on... simple things.....we don't need a new game .

Loads of people dont play reloaded just because it is reloaded, I dont play it ether - why no elite rooms , no rules and things you noted above. Game is no longer lobby based and moderated, i is different mechanic and for same mechanic there are already out better games.

Comment

• ATKUnited
      ATKUnited commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't like the fact that you have to leave the room just to change gear, browse shop, etc....

Reloaded has a terrible UI/HUD and changed the way I can join custom rooms. For example, I can't filter rooms with no passwords.

I prefered Reloaded too but with some fixes/adds, but many wanted Classic so Valofe is giving it to us, I hope they'll include some good things from Reloaded (mouse updates, balanced weapons and so on...)

Comment

Working...
    X