No announcement yet.

Should ELITE MOD be nerfed in classic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should ELITE MOD be nerfed in classic?

The reason for this poll s because for those of you who are playing the beta are experiencing the same issues we had back with nexon. The Elite Mod Abuse. Yes we can all buy it and make our own rooms for "now" but that does not change the fact that this item is been overly abused. The item should be nerfed so it can not be used to kick over 20 times per day. This should make you think twice before using it just because a player killed you 2x in a row. There was a big reason why NEXON took the item of the market and it was because of the complains about people abusing it.

Valofe will not be playing their game to see such abuses and I doubt they will care about it but they can at least make the game a bit more "new" player friendly.
    Yes, make to buy/earned after LTC+ it can not be used to kick 20 people or more per day
    81.82%
    NO, it should NOT BE BROUGHT BACK AT ALL
    9.09%
    Let everyone have it so they can keep abusing it.
    9.09%

I wanted the option to not bring it back because this community doesn't deserve for it to be brought back.

Here's my reasoning: People host really bad rules and kick people who are simply better than them. I infected the mod and playing the game normally? Kicked.
    Perform a multi? Kicked.

About the hackers, I still wouldn't bring it back just to kick them. I'd just revise the current kicking method right now so people can kick them in modes like OMA.

Comment

No it straight up shouldn't exist.

If you make elite GC only then all you are doing is creating pay to win rage kicks and having elite as a rank up reward obviously doesn't work as shown by the last 9 years.
      #NotMyClassic

Comment

I see your point. I also made a fix on second option.

Comment

Dont off Emod/SE !!
          This is very stupid....

Comment

IKR i get kicked all the time just cause i kill the elite a lot or he doesn't like my weapon they should make it so if you abuse alot you get elite banned meaning you don't ever EVER get to use it again. Do Something but this is annoying especially since you get like 50 kills and you get kicked all that exp goes down the drain and you may of had 300% EXP Bonus equiped or something making you more mad because of some abuser elite that sucks at the game

Comment

Originally posted by bobby123 View Post
              IKR i get kicked all the time just cause i kill the elite a lot or he doesn't like my weapon they should make it so if you abuse alot you get elite banned meaning you don't ever EVER get to use it again. Do Something but this is annoying especially since you get like 50 kills and you get kicked all that exp goes down the drain and you may of had 300% EXP Bonus equiped or something making you more mad because of some abuser elite that sucks at the game
              Bro if you have good computer, just start to recording all game when you play.....
              Made some recording of elite abuser and report them to forum.
              With good Proof of Eliteabusing you can restricted his Emod or maybe bann him...
              so just keep to recording

Comment

Elite mod is reason I returned to CA beta test in first place. I play only rooms with room rules, yes sometimes they are not he most pleasant people and in cases there are rage kicks and some rules not mentioned in chat kicks. Also in some cases there are awful people in lobby, they will vote against the kick even if kick was legitimate, people who spam and are rude.
                If it is legit abuse - report, elite gets ban, done. If reported and found guilty punishments should be harsh, removal of elite for long period of time and after 3 times lets say permanent removal.

Comment

Elite mod is reason I returned to CA beta test in first place. I play only rooms with room rules, same with me too, but i preffer super Elite... and i cant belive when peoples come there on forum to cry for elite abusing... This is bad ,cause i cant belive you dont have any friend who is not Abuser to play together with him, or just try to found some rooms where is not abusers kids.... that is very easyer than you come to forum and spam about this stupid things.... Take major2 and create you own room with you rulles, dont be abuser and peoples will play in your room all the time...
                  Its very easy man...

Comment

Working...
                  X