Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This game is definitely not Combat arms classic (Pay to win game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is definitely not Combat arms classic (Pay to win game)

Hello everyone, I'm one of the old players of this game. I started again after a long time. And I must say, this game is definitely not classic combat. Some players literally fly, Probably these players are between 50 or 70 speed. And it's really hard for you to hit these players. In addition, almost all of these players using cosmetic clothes. Because cosmetic clothes (Especially transparent cosmetics) Fully problematic. I can't fully express myself because i dont no english. İ'm using translate. I think you understand me, there are many more problems in this regard. If you want to keep new players, Solve these problems. This game is not fair, and based on money

I would say that if by classic they meant the time when it was full of vipers and raven camping for months with turrets, aidkit and granade launcher, they kinda did it. And it was indeed the worst period for combat. I appreciate the "classic" button which allow you to play ESL-style, but only a few wants to play that. It s like white or black, and nothing in between, and most people wants only a color. People is still encouraged to pay to win instead of improving to have fun.

Comment

Working...
    X