I lost my gc and didnt get anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost my gc and didnt get anything

So today i sent from my alt account a perm aid kit and it cost 846 GC or something and I had 1.500 GC in the first an error popped out and said" purchase is temporairly unavailable" then i lost the 800 GC and now ive only 600 or something. is this considered scaming? because my main account didn't receive the aid kit. Please answer me as soon as possible..
    AIM HIGH

I suspect this happened in Classic, so I will move this thread to the classic part of the forums.
    The gift option is bugged currently in classic. This problem has been forwarded. Let's hope it is getting fixed so soon as possible.
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
      I suspect this happened in Classic, so I will move this thread to the classic part of the forums.
      The gift option is bugged currently in classic. This problem has been forwarded. Let's hope it is getting fixed so soon as possible.
      im aware its bugged and thank you so for your reply but what about my gc? the 800 are not scammed right? Am i gonna receive the gift or get my gc back?
      AIM HIGH

Comment

Always get a screenshot in these cases, it should have proof value.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
          Always get a screenshot in these cases, it should have proof value.
          they can check my charge transictions and I gifted to who..they have this power.. I checked my purchase history and it says i spent 800 on aid kits but my acc didn't receive it.. also I'm not the only one experiencing this check the classic forums someone has even a video and ss. thank u for ur advise tho
          AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by medchouat View Post
            they can check my charge transictions and I gifted to who..they have this power.. I checked my purchase history and it says i spent 800 on aid kits but my acc didn't receive it.. also I'm not the only one experiencing this check the classic forums someone has even a video and ss. thank u for ur advise tho
            Exactly.

Regarding your how the compensation will be done, I have no infos yet. But I am pretty sure it will be solved.

Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
            VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
              Exactly.

Regarding your how the compensation will be done, I have no infos yet. But I am pretty sure it will be solved.
              @Brotkrumen where the hell is my gc or gift? im so done theres not even an official notice about this issue ffs
              AIM HIGH

Comment

medchouat
                I have sent you a PM.
                Please check your inbox.
                Last edited by Wariel; 02-12-2018, 09:11 AM.
                [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
                [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
                Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Originally posted by Wariel View Post
                  medchouat
                  I have sent you a PM.
                  Please check your inbox.
                  hey,thank you..
                  AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by Wariel View Post
                    medchouat
                    I have sent you a PM.
                    Please check your inbox.
                    ffs i still didn't get my gc i'm so done u cant be serious this is considered scamming
                    AIM HIGH

Comment

AIM HIGH

Comment

is it so hard to give me my gc back ?????
                        AIM HIGH

Comment

I bought gcoin but I still did not get to the account.
                          The payment confirmation is there, but the virtual coins no.

Comment

Working...
                          X