Mouse Fix Ca Clasic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Fix Ca Clasic

is a recommendation is to repair the mouse fix of the combat arms clasic that had been repaired in the classics so in part to have rates of more than 125 ghz I am not able to play well the AC I think this problem you have other players. sorry for traductor google xd

So much mouse Lag on Combat Arms Classic, I cant even aim it moves 1 sec later.
    I am running on windows 10, i7-7700K Processor, GTX 1080TI, 32gb ram. G Sync enable, at 144hz 2560x1440p.
    Last edited by warewolf16; 01-21-2018, 09:06 PM.

Comment

We're having mouse DPI sensitivity issues on the CBT, we have tested 3 mouse all mostly Logitech gaming mouse and have had issues with Mouse lag, Delay, and sensitivity. So far we had some success downgrading the DPI to around 125 via Mouse software. Please fix these issues for better smoother gaming experience like the combat arms relaoded version.

Comment

agree with you

Comment

I think it's one of the best thing Reloaded fixed, they should add same routines in Classic too

Comment

I've been playing the reloaded Combat Arms for several months now.
            Sincerly the classic CA OBT was released i went to give it a chance.

I noticed the sensitivity is old and only adjustable by 1.0
            I adjusted my sensitivity as good as possible but it just isn't the same.
            Its not so smooth and its having slow and faster movements on the same sensitivity.

Sincerly i wasn't the only one experiencing this ingame i would like to report it.
            As this hopefully get changed.

Can someone confirm if they have the same issue, or a FM confirm that its reported?

Comment

I can confim. There is a problem with mouse sensitivity. I don't know what the problem is, but it's really unplayable. I tested with 2 Mambas. Sometimes there is a very high acceleration, sometimes very slow on the same sensitivity level, it's terrible. You can't adjust a good sensitivity.
              I never had a problem with Nexon's OLD CA or Reloaded but now I have problems with your Classic CA.
              Last edited by CTEoloAH; 01-20-2018, 07:21 PM.
              LOL, I have a Signature

Comment

Does Valofe even read our posts?

Comment

too omg i play combat arms reload normal but in clasic the mouse lag shit

Comment

yes...i've that problem in the classic. i play only in reloaded for now but if valofe don't fix this problem i abbandonment combat arms.

Comment

i found a fix to this, if anyone needs the fix u can whisper me at iExPLoSiiv. I'll explain u since i'm not allowed to post this fix on the forums.

Comment

• ElianPro
                        ElianPro commented
                        Editing a comment
                        OK ty i am The_ProGame
                    Working...
                    X