Nmco error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nmco error

HELLO, I WANTED TO REPORT A MISTAKE WHEN ENTERING THE GAME. ON THE LOGIN SCREEN IN THE GAME, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY IT IS FROZEN, AND I GET AN ERROR AT THE NMCO SERVER CONNECTION DESKTOP. BY GIVING ACCEPT, GIVES ME A NOTICE IN THE GAME THAT THE CONNECTION TO THE MESSAGING SERVER HAS FAILED, AND IN THE GAME DO NOT CHARGE ME THE CONTACTS, AND THE CLAN CHAT DOES NOT CHARGE ME. THIS ERROR ONLY GIVES ME IN MY ACCOUNT, WHEN I ENTER IN ANOTHER ACCOUNT I LOADED NORMAL, I DO NOT GET MISTAKE. MY IGN DaiisY_

It looks like some 3rd party Anti Virus Programs are intercorrupting with the gameguard security.
    This is reported to VALOFE, so we have to wait for a solution.

Try a workaround meanwhile - there are 2 options:
    1. If you login, wait until the error appears, do not close the game client but press OK on the NMCO error, it will disappear. Then simply wait and the game will log you in. BUT: Because of the blocked messenger.exe by your Anti Virus, you wil have no clan chat (if you are in a clan) and you will have no friend list.
    2. You can turn off your 3rd party Anti Virus. Then you shouldn't encounter this error and can login without problems.
    May I ask you which AV you are using?
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Working...
    X