Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressing download doesn't do anything..

Hopefully they fix this soon.. It would be nice if a staff could tell me what time this issue will be fixed or where to download the game if possible because I really want to play the game but I can't because of the bug that when pressing download, it just reloads the page.

unable to download classic combat arms 9:11 am 1/04/2018"EASTERN STANDERD TIME" Its there, i click on it and it just jumps like it wants to download but does'nt any ideas?

Comment

I'm currently having the same issue. When i click on the dowload nothing happend its like the page is just refreshing and do nothing else.

Comment

I have done the two kreteriums transfere my old account and vote for combat arms classic and I vote not today.
        I hope you can help me

Comment

https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/news/archives/58
          "Rangers!
          We are aware of the issues regarding the client download and the itself as of this moment. Our devs are already on top of it and will get it ready and have everyone update once the issues are fixed. Thank you for your unwavering patience, everyone."

Comment

ya ik it just keeps refreshing the page no download they need to fix this

Comment

No one can download and they not notice anything about it.

Comment

Already fixed

Comment

Thanks for the reply friend. the Classic CA is a start over, meaning You can not transfer your Reloaded Profile . Really sad .

Comment

Working...
                X