X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login to CBT

How can I login in CBT?
    As user name i find already a name like "valofe_qa" and if I press LOGIN button, game gives me a message "Unable to access verification server" and pressing OK I have game closing as result.

P.s.: I have windowed mode too with no possibility to switch to full screen mode

Hello everybody,
    i have a problem with the CBT if i sign in with my normal login data the game wants that i create a new account. But why?
    If i sign in with the same data in Combat Arms Reloaded i login on my Main Account (IGN: Pro-To-Type, Rank: GOA)
    Did i reset the account if i choose a new name and a new character?
    Or its just for the Beta that you cant transfer your normal account to it?
    Best regards Pro-To-Type

Comment

I thought same thing, I don't want reset my stats playing Classic and then Reloaded... did someone play both?

Comment

You can login to your transfered account info, then you can create new character, that character will be used during closed beta testing and after that all data will be wiped / deleted. (character which you created on CBT, guns you buy and earned exp). This doesn't influence your character on Reloaded server in any way or anything there,everything on Reloaded stays the same.

Comment

• Wariel
          Wariel commented
          Editing a comment
          ^^
          Here's your answer right here.
          Thank you AveBeli.

Hi, im currently logged on migrated account but i have tu create new character while entering CA classic.

Is it possible now or will it be possible in the future to play migrated character in CA classic ?

And if i will instal Reloaded now will i have migrated character ?

Plz help, i dont want to lose previous character.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
          How can I login in CBT?
          As user name i find already a name like "valofe_qa" and if I press LOGIN button, game gives me a message "Unable to access verification server" and pressing OK I have game closing as result.

P.s.: I have windowed mode too with no possibility to switch to full screen mode
          same problem over here..

Comment

For the moment you can play with your migrated account in Reloaded and you can use same account in Classic beta but you have to create a new character.
            You'll not loose your stats cause Classic and Reloaded are 2 separate games at the moment.
            About using migrated account in Classic too, there's a poll here when you can vote: https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...initialization

Comment

For the moment you can play with your migrated account in Reloaded and you can use same account in Classic beta but you have to create a new character.
              You'll not loose your stats cause Classic and Reloaded are 2 separate games at the moment.
              About using migrated account in Classic too, there's a poll here when you can vote: https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...initialization
              Thank you so much ! i voted for "All players should retain rank data and delay OBT."
              im currently playing CA from 2006(?) i will be unfair to start from scratch :/
              reloaded su*ks

Comment

• SoulhunterIT
                SoulhunterIT commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you mean CA NA? CA EU started at begin of 2009

• Harry37
                Harry37 commented
                Editing a comment
                2009 - you are right.

How can I login in CBT?

Can someone help with this problem?

Comment

Emperor, I already wrote solution, read up, what's your specific problem?

Comment

Emperor, I already wrote solution, read up, what's your specific problem?
                  my specific problem is that when i start the game and want to log in As user name i find already a name like "valofe_qa" and if I press LOGIN button, game gives me a message "Unable to access verification server" and pressing OK I have game closing as result. I mean i didnt understand the solution quite right. So what do I have to do exactly to play?
                  Last edited by EmperorGDragon; 01-10-2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

First of all Closed Beta ended yesterday... anyway it was dedicated to players that migrated their accounts from Nexon, you had to insert same login data of Reloaded version, after that you had to create a new character... that "valofe_qa" username already written has confused many players but probably Valofe team forgot to remove it before start Classic Beta

Comment

Working...
                    X