This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error code = -50

I deleted everything in the ProgramData folder and I have disabled antivirus and firewall. I have re-downloaded the game from 3 different browsers after eliminating all data even from browsers. I have deleted every file related to the game in order to start from scratch. Whenever the patch starts after installation, I always get the error (ERROR CODE = -50). I do not know what to do. It is absurd that I can not install a simple patch. I await your reply, thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ErrorPatch.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	9321

Click image for larger version

Name:	ErrorCode.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	9320

Classic closed beta phase is over, you can't play it anymore until open beta phase start. You can still play CA reloaded without any problem.

Comment

I think he's trying to install Reloaded... try this:
      1) Disable temporarly your antivirus
      2) Uninstall CA
      3) Clean registry with some utility program (CCleaner for example)
      4) Delete manually CA folder if it's still on disk
      5) Re-install CA
      6) Add entire CA folder to your antivirus exclusions list
      7) Now try to execute CA again
      8) If all is ok, you can reactivate your antivirus

Comment

No, I'm trying to install combat arms classic. In addition, unfortunately I have already done all these steps, but it still gives me error.

Comment

Are you sure you are installing CA Classic? It should have still Nexon installer (see this thread: https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...st-is-now-live) and a different image, what's setup name file?
          If it's really Classic version, you must to know Classic beta period ended, so you can't play it and you have this error for this.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
            Are you sure you are installing CA Classic? It should have still Nexon installer (see this thread: https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...st-is-now-live) and a different image, what's setup name file?
            If it's really Classic version, you must to know Classic beta period ended, so you can't play it and you have this error for this.
            Yeah he is right that is Classic CA, and that happend when you try to start a game.
            Its a bug... Classic CA comming soon.

Comment

Classic Combat Arms is announced, but it did not say that it was going to be released today. It was announced to clarify that it will be released, regardless of the 100k votes, due to the love and unwavering support for it. Wait for an official announcement which states classic will be released today.

Comment

Working...
              X