This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on?

Just downloaded the game and patched it, but now when i start the game it does this thing where it closes and relaunches the patcher constantly.

The OBT "Open Beta Test" is currently not live. Due to this reason, the "Patcher" will constantly refresh

Comment

Originally posted by DaLastOne View Post
      The OBT "Open Beta Test" is currently not live. Due to this reason, the "Patcher" will constantly refresh
      Oh ok! I figured since it wasn't live it wouldn't let me download and install the program.
      Thank you DaLastOne.

Comment

• DaLastOne
        DaLastOne commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem

I made a post about it earlier, then I saw that someone had the same problem, so I went ahead edited mine to say just forget it.

Well I reinstalled twice, and it didn't work, and I went to try and find that other post but it doesn't exist. What happens is that when the game is done installing, and it goes through the patch cycle, once it's finished is that it keeps doing that same thing. Yup, that means its an endless loop of patching (which takes 3 seconds), closing, then opening up and starting again. How do I fix this??

Comment

Working...
      X