Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Classic: Daily Attendance Event

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	127.0 KB ID:	10163

and get your daily attendance gift the next morning at 4:00 AM CET.

Click the banner to check the event page
    vThrones
    Combat Arms Operation Team

I played since january 18 more than an hour up to the 22nd and i still havent recieved my event rewards only Days 1 and 2 where are my day 3 4 and 5 rewards what the hell

Comment

you must first log into the site with your credentials ---> click on the event ---> find the day and press receive

Comment

i only got days 1 and 2 recive not for day 3 4 and 5 When i played all of these days for more than an hour bro

Comment

Hey are the items permanent or not???

Comment

• Minthae1999
            Minthae1999 commented
            Editing a comment
            I want to know it as will.

Originally posted by jasonwong287962 View Post
          Hey are the items permanent or not???
          So far, the SCAR-L Trispear is not for perm, but rather for 7 days. It appears that these "hot" items still in your Inbox until you activate them because they don't have an expiration date.

Not sure for the rest if anyone will continue to play daily, as I know I won't be able to.

Comment

• Minthae1999
            Minthae1999 commented
            Editing a comment
            that suck i though all are perm

i play all days and 27 and 28 day no receive rewsrd , Invalid request say and put receive repair bug. i play daily jobs for 80 min and receive rewards these days.

Comment

Good afternoon ! Why not https://combatarms-c.valofe.com/event/attendance, if the deadline is February 20th, can not receive an invalid invoice. Thank you!

Comment

Invalid request.

Comment

We have been doing this event for 24 or 25 days and when it finally comes the day to pick up the good gift, it stops working and it is like this before the end of the event, 3 accounts playing one hour a day minimum, what? answers by valofe, we do not feel deceived those who can not pick up what we have worked. always the same response from the event: invalid request.
                and on the part of valofe the answer is: NONE
                from day 18 people posting that it does not work and there is no answer, neither here nor by the discord help channel
                what is this? another way that valofe deceives us and takes us for fools, who do not even give a sad answer.

hemos estado 24 o 25 dias haciendo este evento y cuando por fin llega el dia de recojer el regalo bueno, deja de funcionar y es asi desde antes de la terminacion de evento, 3 cuentas jugando una hora al dia minimo pera que ?, no hay contestaciones por parte de valofe, no s sentimos engañados los que no podemos recojer lo que emos trabajado. siempre la misma respuesta por parte del evento: invalid request.
                y por parte de valofe la respuesta es : NINGUNA
                desde el dia 18 la gente posteando que no funciona y no no hay respuesta alguna, ni por aqui ni por el canal de ayuda de discord
                que es esto? otra manera de que valofe nos engañe y nos tome por tontos, que ni siquiera dan una triste respuesta.

Comment

The event has already ended.
                  the Classic: Daily Attendance Event
                  [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
                  [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
                  Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

• ESYLOVECECY
                    ESYLOVECECY commented
                    Editing a comment
                    IT IS INCREDIBLE! It must be that these people take us for idiots! We all know that the event ended on the 20th day, ¡¡¡,
                    but to see if you find out once since February 16 you can not pick up anything.
                    What is another valofe scam? that Mr. Wariel directly insults our intelligence!
                    Sir (for calling you in some way) Wariel from the 16th of February you can not collect any recompense¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
                       DAY 16¡¡¡¡¡ and the event ends on day 20 ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
                      you find out already?
                    stop and take us for idiots¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
                      the incompetence of the people of valofe is every day more manifest

ES INCREIBLE¡¡¡¡ debe de ser que esta gente nos toma por idiotas¡¡¡¡¡ todos sabemos que el evento terminaba el dia 20¡¡¡¡¡,
                    pero a ver si te enteras de una vez desde el dia 16 de febrero no se puede recojer absolutamente nada.
                    esto que es otra de las estafas de valofe ? que directamente el señor Wariel, insulta nuestra inteligencia¡¡¡¡¡¡
                    Señor ( por llamarte de alguna manera) Wariel desde el dia 16 de febrero no se puede recojer ninguna recompensa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
                    DIA 16¡¡¡¡¡ y el evento termina el dia 20 ¡¡¡¡¡
                    te enteras ya?
                    dejar ya de tomarnos por idiotas¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
                    la incompetencia de la gente de valofe es cada dia mas manifiesta
                    Last edited by ESYLOVECECY; 02-23-2018, 12:37 PM.

• ESYLOVECECY
                    ESYLOVECECY commented
                    Editing a comment
                    you are incompetent
                    IT IS INCREDIBLE! It must be that these people take us for idiots! We all know that the event ended on the 20th day, ¡¡¡,
                    Sir (for calling you in some way) Wariel from the 16th of February you can not collect any recompense¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
                    ** DAY 16¡¡¡¡¡ and the event ends on day 20 ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
                    * you find out already?
                    * the incompetence of the people of valofe is every day more manifest

• Severide
                    Severide commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hello again.

I would like that you clarify the situation on this post, because i want my rewards like other players.

Thanks for the help.

Best Regards,
                    Severide

DAY 16¡¡¡¡¡ and the event ends on day 20 ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
                  you find out already?
                  the incompetence of the people of valofe is every day more manifest

ES INCREIBLE¡¡¡¡ debe de ser que esta gente nos toma por idiotas¡¡¡¡¡ todos sabemos que el evento terminaba el dia 20¡¡¡¡¡,
                  pero a ver si te enteras de una vez desde el dia 16 de febrero no se puede recojer absolutamente nada.
                  esto que es otra de las estafas de valofe ? que directamente el señor Wariel, insulta nuestra inteligencia¡¡¡¡¡¡
                  Señor ( por llamarte de alguna manera) Wariel desde el dia 16 de febrero no se puede recojer ninguna recompensa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
                  DIA 16¡¡¡¡¡ y el evento termina el dia 20 ¡¡¡¡¡
                  te enteras ya?
                  dejar ya de tomarnos por idiotas¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
                  la incompetencia de la gente de valofe es cada dia mas manifiesta
                  Last edited by ESYLOVECECY; 02-24-2018, 12:33 AM.

Comment

definitely, you can not trust any of the people of valofe, they are unpresentable, they insult us with their continuous actions, when you ask for the hackers, how they have so much access, they tell you that it is a topic in charge of xincode, and it turns out that who sells the aimbot is xincode, they give you an event of 28 days, you fulfill it with days of margin, and they cut it so that you do not receive the rewards before time, and not only that, in the discord channel help questions and questions and They do not know anything since day 16 but more incompetent they do not know anything and it is more they are not even valid, to be able to play dumb and they do not know anything, there are only two options, either they are impetent or they cheat us continuously and I think they are both deceiving us and they are incompetent, therefore valofe is a scam without a doubt

definitivamente, no se puede fiar nadie de la gente de valofe, son unos impresentables, que nos insultan con sus acciones continuas, cuando preguntas por los hackers , como tienen tanto acceso, te dicen que es un tema a cargo de xincode, y resulta que quien vende los aimbot es xincode, te ponen un evento de 28 dias lo cumples con dias de margen, y lo cortan para que no recibas las recompensas antes de tiempo,y no solo es eso, en el canal de discord help preguntas y preguntas y no saben nada desde el dia 16 pero mas incompetentes que no saben nada y es mas ni siquiera son de valofe, para despues poder hacerse los tontos y que no saben nada, solo hay dos opciones, o son unos impetentes o bien nos engañan continuamente y creo que son las dos cosas nos engañan y son unos incompetentes, por lo tanto valofe es una estafa sin lugar a dudas

Comment

the answer of these incompetents is silence

la respuesta de estos incompetentes es el silencio

Comment

This subject is still in progress. Please be a bit patient.
                        Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
                        VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Working...
                        X