Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Classic Voting Campaign Ultimate Mystery Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Classic Voting Campaign Ultimate Mystery Giveaway!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mystery Giveaway.png
Views:	5
Size:	236.0 KB
ID:	8733

Did you miss you chance at grabbing the Premium Mystery Giveaway before?
    Here's your chance at winning an even better package than the last one!

Click the image above to open a new tab and redirect you to our Facebook page for instructions. Rewards should be provided after 1 - 7 business days.

VALOFE reserves the right to change the mechanics, entry rules, and rewards before, during, or at the end of the giveaway.

Combat Arms: the Classic. 좋아하는 사람 1,537명 · 이야기하고 있는 사람들 1,307명. Online ve mobil global oyun yayıncısı asya ülkeleri merkezli küresel pazara odaklandı....

We would also appreciate it if you transferred our inventories as well. We've spent years and multitudes of cash in order to get to where we are.

Comment

That's right. Transfer the inventory as well or I and many others will quit and you will have to shut this game down for good. You are doing great job so far, vCryonize. Thank you so much.

EDIT: No threats, pure truth.
      Last edited by Sidewinder91; 01-08-2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

So screw the people who don't want/have a faceshit account?

Comment

[Deleted, since it was offtopic]
          Last edited by Sidewinder91; 01-14-2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• ROQUE2
            ROQUE2 commented
            Editing a comment
            What? This thread has an image, which links to a giveaway, which you need to login via faceshit to enter... "Mystery reward" (Rewards will be announced via Facebook once the competition ends with packages worth a total of over 20,000 GCoins!)

I'm not talking about the milestone rewards, for that you just vote on the CA site AFAIK. The above is a facebook giveaway.

As for the other poll, I have no problem with people wanting to keep ranks/gear, I want to keep my stuff too.
            I have many perms and around 700,000 gp so I'm all set - but that has NOTHING to do with this thread/giveaway...?

• Sidewinder91
            Sidewinder91 commented
            Editing a comment
            ROQUE2 My bad.

please give us our main accounts on classic;D... i spent 1k euros for mine!!! YOU CAN'T JUST ERASE MY WELL SPENDED MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X