1/22/18 Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/22/18 Emergency Maintenance

Click image for larger version  Name:	Emergency Maintenance.png Views:	1 Size:	144.5 KB ID:	9758

Rangers!

Combat Arms: the Classic OBT will go down for an emergency maintenance starting from 10:00 CET / 1:00 PST. With an estimated time of 1 hour to completion. The game should be back up by 11:00 CET / 02:00 PST.

[Changelogs]

- Server Stabilization

Thank you for your unwavering support for Combat Arms!
    Combat Arms Operation Team
    vThrones

Are u also fixing the shop/inbox?

Comment

FIX MYST/Country/Admin Clan/Messenger + Please Bring for All who restore Rank the items RANK REWARD Veteran/Professional/Champion to make Jobs !!!!! > <

Comment

Originally posted by ArashiKorosu View Post
        Are u also fixing the shop/inbox?
        Can you tell us more about your issue in the shop/inbox?
        vThrones

Comment

Originally posted by iwillkickyou View Post

https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...urchased-boxes
          https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...vated-in-inbox

Comment

There are many mistakes in combat arms classic 1 Where to Upgrade Weapons 2 where's channel clan and Channel VIP ? 3 Where to sell weapons? Also there are many other errors that should be maintained as soon as I fix all this problem I do not care if the promotions are repeated as they were but I would like the game to be as it was before Please take care of this and thank you

Comment

My gentlemen
              Remember that this is still the beta! they are still seeing the errors that exist before they can launch the official classic version.
              Keep calm.
              then they still have to put the other kind weapons
              the dual scorpions
              the minigun
              the m32 incendiary bomb
              they know what they still have to do

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHammond94 View Post
                My gentlemen
                Remember that this is still the beta! they are still seeing the errors that exist before they can launch the official classic version.
                Keep calm.
                then they still have to put the other kind weapons
                the dual scorpions
                the minigun
                the m32 incendiary bomb
                they know what they still have to do
                dont count on it. they knew they shouldve transfered items, and they didnt. they purposely left out some spec weapons as being "unfair and unbalanced", go watch the official trailer. and yet, they put in the scrambler and the turret. valofe is a joke, litterally worse then nexon. and they will continue to milk optimists like you for their money.
                Last edited by T9RedNecro; 01-22-2018, 10:19 PM.
                #WorseThanNexon

Comment

Originally posted by iwillkickyou View Post

i bought name color and its in my inbox, but i cannot open it. Also, can we get clan wars back and running, Old Combat Arms Voice chat needs to be set.

Comment

I will put you all the mistakes of the game
                    1: We want Channel Clan And Channel VIP
                    2:We also want to sell weapons
                    3:We want to have a promotion for every weapon as it was in 2011 and we do not want to upgrade CIC
                    4:And we want the flood to return Moderado Elite And Super Elite
                    5:There are some weapons there are not in Combat Arms Classic Such as weapons Dual And M134 Mingun
                    6:There is no full Ability such as Warlord War Cry Eagle Eye and Eagle Eye Gold Parting Gift Gold Victory Lap Gold Specter Gold Steady Hand Gold Resourceful Gold
                    7:We want a new rules for the game while protecting the game from hackers and glitches with a good monitoring system for those things which really ruins the game and thanks in advance
                    8:Thank you for the good treatment and that all these errors will be corrected as soon as possible

Comment

i've found problems with my sensibility in game. i use 800 dpi and 3 in game with 1000 polling rate but in the classic the aim is wrong. please fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by T9RedNecro View Post

dont count on it. they knew they shouldve transfered items, and they didnt. they purposely left out some spec weapons as being "unfair and unbalanced", go watch the official trailer. and yet, they put in the scrambler and the turret. valofe is a joke, litterally worse then nexon. and they will continue to milk optimists like you for their money.
                        But I think we have to trust them, regardless of the fact that they are coming to terms with how they can improve the game, there are players (including myself) who have said ours.
                        Then returning to the discourse of the fact that the stuff has not been transferred... Rest assured, you will see that as it will come out the official classic version will transfer our equipment from reloaded to the classic!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHammond94 View Post

But I think we have to trust them, regardless of the fact that they are coming to terms with how they can improve the game, there are players (including myself) who have said ours.
                          Then returning to the discourse of the fact that the stuff has not been transferred... Rest assured, you will see that as it will come out the official classic version will transfer our equipment from reloaded to the classic!
                          actually, there will be no item transfers whatsoever. theyve allready said that. there is also no more item wipes. litterally, this is why i said "optimists like you" there are some people so blind, or dumb, so willing to believe that a new company means new prioritys. but this is just a cash grab, for poor fools like you. people who believe in ca classic so much that they will mindlessly throw their wallet at it, despite how misshandled it has allready been. the glory days are gone. it would be great if we got a true ca classic remade, but this, so far, is not it. and valofe, through its actions, have made it clear that like so many other f2p gaming hosts, their priority is $$$. but if you cant actually see that, you are either retarded, or lying to yourself, intentionally. either way, have fun, because when reality hits, its going to suck for you. especially if you get sucked into the trap of investing in the pile of cancer they call "classic".
                          #WorseThanNexon

Comment

Originally posted by T9RedNecro View Post

actually, there will be no item transfers whatsoever. theyve allready said that. there is also no more item wipes. litterally, this is why i said "optimists like you" there are some people so blind, or dumb, so willing to believe that a new company means new prioritys. but this is just a cash grab, for poor fools like you. people who believe in ca classic so much that they will mindlessly throw their wallet at it, despite how misshandled it has allready been. the glory days are gone. it would be great if we got a true ca classic remade, but this, so far, is not it. and valofe, through its actions, have made it clear that like so many other f2p gaming hosts, their priority is $$$. but if you cant actually see that, you are either retarded, or lying to yourself, intentionally. either way, have fun, because when reality hits, its going to suck for you. especially if you get sucked into the trap of investing in the pile of cancer they call "classic".
                            Can you off your signature? cause i think its VEry bad, and you sounds and looks like donkey.... Cause VALOFE = NEXON..... and its not correct to have that signature.... Because no one is bad than Nexon stuff.... Valofe is Created by NEXON too, but they are little better, but if they back us m134 and warold will be fine. and dont be sheep more.

Comment

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post

Can you off your signature? cause i think its VEry bad, and you sounds and looks like donkey.... Cause VALOFE = NEXON..... and its not correct to have that signature.... Because no one is bad than Nexon stuff.... Valofe is Created by NEXON too, but they are little better, but if they back us m134 and warold will be fine. and dont be sheep more.
                              they are worse. please get the **** out with your broken ass english. thanks. kys.
                              #WorseThanNexon

Comment

Working...
                              X