Clear All

• 1/30/2018 Scheduled Maintenance [Completed]

Click image for larger version

Name:	Maintenance Complete.png
Views:	2
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	10488

Rangers!

Combat Arms: the Classic is now back online at 09:00 CET / 00:00 PST! Get ready to go back into the battlefield!

[Changelogs]
    ➟ Fixed the issue of all current Supply Case (Category: Premium > Supply Case); Users can now open these cases without any issue
    ➟ Fixed the time out error of "Single Play"
    ➟ Fixed the issue of "Add Friend"; Users can now use the Add Friend function
    ➟ Removed items including 90 & Permanent packages from the SHOP

Thank you for your unwavering support for Combat Arms: the Classic!
    vThrones
    Combat Arms Operation Team

No Clan War servers yet?? comon everyone wants to clan war..

Comment

You've made a very nice slow You have done a little more care you could have undermined Are you serious ?.

BIG BOSS

Comment

Error code = 50 , patch process was not successful (44101,5) ????????????????????

Comment

??????????????????????????
          Last edited by asdasdas; 01-30-2018, 12:59 PM.
          BIG BOSS

Comment

This was it? You have got to be kidding me. I understand you might not have a big team, but I mean you clearly don't care about what needs to be fixed or taken priority.

Comment

• T9RedNecro
              T9RedNecro commented
              Editing a comment
              shouldve been clear when they refused to transfer items. they never gave a **** about anything but getting a bit more money out of this game. notice how 2 out of the 4 fixes are in the shop, and the other 2 are so basic they shouldnt have been broken in the first place. the friends list? they launched open beta with the friends list broken. but the community somehow are still optimistic/stupid enough to believe they are any different then nexon.

what about previously purchased parcels from the premium store ???? you claim that you can open it without a problem, and I have about 8 packages from the premium store and I still can not open them ... strange ...

Comment

where is the clan war servers valofe also the voicechats...?????

Comment

Originally posted by adrske View Post
                what about previously purchased parcels from the premium store ???? you claim that you can open it without a problem, and I have about 8 packages from the premium store and I still can not open them ... strange ...
                For now only new purchased MYST cases can be opened. Older purchased cases still can't be opened and the devs are aware of it. Please stay patient for the fix.
                Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
                VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

fix ur dam fail game when u make again meintenance is unplayinble this game

Comment

M134 and Warold we want it cmoon!

Comment

Pleasr Clan Wars

Comment

Working...
                      X