• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gregorziom2 View Post
    Dear Valofe, this is the list of bugs / glitches in the Open Beta

- GC Gifts - bug, you cannot gift, only buy
    - Clan Admin - does not work
    - Messenger - does not work (the same issue is in reloaded)
    - Ranking - needs to be updated (same issue is in the reloaded + in the reloaded you cannot even see your overall exp at all lol )
    - There is no option to sell items to get GP
    + another little bug - see the screenshot
    - The clan chat does not work
    - There is no Daily Jobs
    - The coins for roulette were always after the game, now we are not getting them
    - There are no weapons in the ''Forge'' Section
    - After killing someone his body becomes white
    -some cases are bugged - cannot be opened mainly the ''MYST Value'' and some for rank up

Other:
    - The servers were different before
    There were 2 Global Servers, Fireteam Server, Clan War Server, Vip Server and each of them had many channels
    Now its very difficult to create a room because the first servers EU are usually full

- The exp was much higher in 2016. For example for a good black lung there was 3k exp, now its like 500 only
    or quarantine hell gate 1 game 1,500 exp, now its 400.
    There is so many CIC, General players who enjoy lvl ups and there is no fun anymore for them (It's pity because there is many ft mods and quarantine)

- The kills and GP should be brought back to classic from reloaded too, because some people had 500 k kills and 10mln gp and all its lost
    + GC Grade should be brought back from reloaded
    - Also as you know so many people wants inventory too

- There are spec items but there is no minigun

- In old ca every player with rank MAJ 2 + had elite moderator for permanent

- I suggest you to maybe use the same servers for Reloaded / Classic players so they can play together
    otherwise if you will divide community then there will be little players in each game.

Thank you for your hard work
    Regards,

(This message was posted before - because there was no section for bugs / glitches)
    I confirm everything he said.
    If you want to open the official version there combat arms classic start from these bugs and correct them

Comment

At the end I ask myself ... but why keep fighting arms reloaded open? It makes no sense if now the official classic must return.
      Migrate the acconut from reloaded to the classic and close combat arms reloaded! so it is useless to have 2 combat arms also because then to have 2 combat arms consists of even having 2 accounts and the thing is very very heavy!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardit View Post
        1. GP market like in CA Reloaded.
        -Gives players the impression that you're not in it for the money and allows players to save up for at least a few good items. Make the prices ridiculous, if you want. Just implement a full on GP market.
        2. No elites.
        -This is extremely abused, there is no good argument for it.

Nothing else matters as much in terms of helping the community.
        On the one hand I agree but not all the weapons otherwise what would be needed for the CG? Then the poor VALOFE ones if they put everyone in GP, as we must go to earn then... With the thought?

Comment

• Ardit
          Ardit commented
          Editing a comment
          There is a work around for that beyond just making GP prices really high. In games such as RuneScape they have what are called 'Bonds'. Basically, people pay real money for a Bond and can then sell it to other people for GP. They could essentially make something similar where instead of a GC + GP market, they could have a GC + Bond market so Valofe always makes money.

The GP that people get from selling their Bonds could be used for consumable items such as HP/KDR vision / EXP boosts / cases / respawns / etc.

The main big objective content wise focus on Clan system.

Why because Combat Arms is social FPS, competitive FPS players play CS GO, Casual FPS players play Fortnite Battle Royale. Connecting players with players is how you keep people playing. The Clan on Clan Beef and messing around with a room full of clannies is where memories were made and the nostalgia of that is what keeps a lot of players going for the last few years. Not Once Nexon has EVER release Clan system Content. Tournaments are not unique to CA. Add Clan Content, take ideas from RPG guild system games, like maplestory with guild alliances and a motivation to make people rank up their clans. Not just for better equipment but to unlock cool features. Once again there are so many Games with a clan/guild system that thrives, don't be like nexon and roll a dice, build upon tried and true methods that has worked in other games.

Of course first bring in the old clan war server first but please do not end it at that. For sure clan alliance, something similar towards Becoming Maplestory guild alliance would be cool.

P.S. Fix Sniper Rifle Scope Zoom in/out animation delay bug.
        P.P.S. Transfer our cosmetics and recon vests, (ALL I WANT IS MY HALLOWEEN WITCH COSMETIC HAT AND SUMMER ELLE, I WILL DO ANYTHING) reach me at discord [ST3ALER#4872] I'll do anything for NY summer Elle.
        ​​​​​
        ​​​
        -JV-ST3ALER

Comment

Originally posted by CTEoloAH View Post
          My answer is simple. I'm sorry, but that's the truth. I hope you're happy!

Can you answer on my Survey #1:
          Why you want to throw away the inventory?
          A) Your developers can NOT move the data a.k.a. incompetent developers
          B) You want to force us to spend money a.k.a. you want a cash machine
          C) Other: ________
          I second this. I too have many exclusive items that are no longer obtainable and a vast array of weapons and gear.

Comment

• T9RedNecro
            T9RedNecro commented
            Editing a comment
            ill be protest voting as well, till valofe pulls their heads out of their asses.

Vi farò tutti gli errori del gioco
          1: Vogliamo Channel Clan And Channel VIP
          2: Vogliamo anche vendere armi
          3: Vogliamo avere una promozione per ogni arma come era nel 2011 e non vogliamo aggiornare CIC
          4: E vogliamo che l'alluvione ritorni Moderado Elite e Super Elite
          5: Ci sono alcune armi che non ci sono in Combat Arms Classic Come le armi Dual And M134 Mingun
          6: Non c'è piena Abilità come Warlord War Cry Eagle Eye e Gold Eye Gold Parting Gift Gold Victory Lap Gold Spectre Gold Steady Hand Gold Oro
          pieno di risorse 7: Vogliamo nuove regole per il gioco proteggendo il gioco da hacker e glitch con un buon sistema di monitoraggio per quelle cose che rovinano davvero il gioco e grazie in avanzare
          8: Grazie per il buon trattamento e che tutti questi errori saranno corretti il ​​prima possibile

Comment

Originally posted by CTEoloAH View Post
            My answer is simple. I'm sorry, but that's the truth. I hope you're happy!

Can you answer on my Survey #1:
            Why you want to throw away the inventory?
            A) Your developers can NOT move the data a.k.a. incompetent developers
            B) You want to force us to spend money a.k.a. you want a cash machine
            C) Other: ________
            For sure my friend, there was alot of other mistakes and bugs.... This company become ridicoulos. they just fix what they want, not what players want...
            btw did you transfered to the classic ?

Comment

The country flag item does not change the flag (bug - cannot be opened) + add country flags to our accounts

Comment

just open the ****ing clan servers

Comment

I want this to be transfered over to Classic at very least. Full inventory transfer would be welcome as well, if you want the game to survive.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sidewinder-Inventory-Reloaded.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	11106

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post
                    I want this to be transfered over to Classic at very least. Full inventory transfer would be welcome as well, if you want the game to survive.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sidewinder-Inventory-Reloaded.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	11106
                    Without transfer of ours weapons, gears and all inventory, the Classic begin to die little by little !!!
                    We just want ours weapons and ours inventory...thats its !

Comment

Working...
                    X