Combat Arms: the Classic Closed Beta Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait tho if 2011 CA really drops.
    I was freaking 11-12 when I first downloaded this game, after 5 hours it finally had been installed. Only to figure out our family's PC back then took like 10 minutes to join a game, good times, good times.

Comment

Originally posted by skelton69 View Post

Please stop thinking the game is pay to win caz only noobs and ******s follow this line of excuses
      The game was P2W, especially late 2015-2016... All those Gold guns being sold every week nearly destroyed the game if not wiped it

Comment

Why only 3days lol 4 to 7 that too short also do we need make test account there or we have to use our old account?

Comment

Originally posted by Minthae1999 View Post
          Why only 3days lol 4 to 7 that too short
          Yeah the time span is measly too short. From January 4th to the 7th, people probably have school on that Thursday and Friday. Or work. Valofe could change their mind unexpected, but it's probably not going to happen.

Comment

For the love of god if nothing else please bring back elite and superelite, soooooooo tired of the hackers that vote to keep the other hackers since you can only vote to kick someone.

Comment

Separate client from Reloaded or Reloaded just patches to Old CA?

Comment

• Prince619
                Prince619 commented
                Editing a comment
                You will download Beta for 3 days, reloaded going to stay even after classic will be published and we going to race until GOA Rank again ♥

I think they're going to separate it, combat arms classic and combat arms reload

Comment

Originally posted by ATKUnited View Post

Yeah the time span is measly too short. From January 4th to the 7th, people probably have school on that Thursday and Friday. Or work. Valofe could change their mind unexpected, but it's probably not going to happen.
                I agree with you

Comment

Ne zaman görebileceğiz oyuna

Comment

Ne zaman girebileceğiz oyuna

Comment

Guys if you wanna know how it would look:https://combatarms-c.valofe.com/guid...rface_controls

the older version is better but that is good too i have no problem with that

Comment

can't wait lol please do it We all want to play it,

Comment

Ok guys, I had an account " XxSuperGreg " and I glitched after valofe's update and now I cant join in this account. Now I have a new accaount " xXGREGXx " and if you can join me in the classic beta. If you don't believe me go to my YouTube chanel " CaptainGregory " .
                          Last edited by salamalekoum; 01-02-2018, 09:43 PM. Reason: I forgot something xD

Comment

To everyone wondering if its going to be 2011 CA :P or older.

Comment

c'mon !!! i wish back spec wpns

Comment

Working...
                              X