Comment

• Dioporco727
      Dioporco727 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ciao, a te funziona il download ?

• ALEX2309
      ALEX2309 commented
      Editing a comment
      Il download e l'avvio del gioco funzionano perfettamente, solo che ci sono dei problemi con i server. Valofe ha annunciato che gli sviluppatori stanno fixando questi problemi è non appena gli avranno risolti, ci aggiorneranno. Dobbiamo solo aspettare ancora un'altro po.

wie lang soll es noch dauern is ja nix neus und es is 13:12 und es geht immer noch nicht bitte verlängert die beta weil ihr es heute wohl nicht hinbekommt
    kein gutes zeichen das es immer noch nicht geht

Comment

@Wariel

The verification server seems to be still offline. Is this due the 'download issue', or is it another issue you guys are working on?

Comment

• tonkinlol
        tonkinlol commented
        Editing a comment
        I heard they had an issue with the game files they released. Seems like they took the download link to fix files.

• vdbrandhof
        vdbrandhof commented
        Editing a comment
        @tonkinlol

I see, thank you for your answer.

Alright I can just wait it off. Not everything can be perfect nowadays anyways.

Comment

its almost 2 pm cet and still not able to download the classic any word on when it will be ready to download and play?

Comment

@cagamer13

What are you actually expecting? These guys aren't Gods. They do not have a 'click this button to fix the bug', they actually have to find it and than fix it. Is it so difficult to understand? If you've lost your favourite toy, will you know how long it will take to find it back? I bet you wont...

Comment

• cagamer13
            cagamer13 commented
            Editing a comment
            i expect that after 10 years of playing this game things would for once be on time not 4 hours late especially since it is a new company trying to make things better and i did not ask for your unwanted criticism so make sure in the future you keep your options of others to yourself

You cannot download or play beta test until the developers have fixed the technical issue, check the homepage for more information regarding the beta launch date or time. Use f5 to refresh the page to check if any updates have showed up.
          Last edited by Wariel; 01-04-2018, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Im boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored, pls fix
            Attached Files

Comment

Lmao mods. :^)

Comment

Well i got 1 question am I the only one At This Moment that can't install it?

NVM, i didn't read good

Comment

Just wanted to thank Valofe for the opportunity to play the old combat arms again
                  Iam in no hurry and can wait for the fix, keep going !

Have a nice day

(Just wanted to add, even though people might be rude, because we have an extended waiting time. Its a sign of passion that they want to play the classic combat arms so bad - lets hope everything works out :] )
                  Last edited by xxcd7777; 01-04-2018, 02:24 PM.

Comment

some humor computer 0-1 human

Comment

soooo its 18:00 and you are working like 6 -7 hours on it maybe you can say how its going ?

Comment

No problem. We waiting <3

Comment

Originally posted by VladVoicu View Post
                          Show a little respect and have a little patience! A group of people is working really hard so you can play (for free) your favorite game. All you do is complain and disrespect. Most of you have no idea what it takes to make a game or run a server and how many things can go wrong. Just wait and be thankful that Valofe is doing it`s best to bring back the old CA. Thank you Valofe!
                          These idiots have no idea of how to even run their own computers, you think they have the intelligence to understand anything else? Most can even make themselves a sandwich.

Comment

Working...
                        X